Australia Day

Brian Cross

Hi all just to let anyone who may be interested know, to-day is Australia Day and this proud nation has a day off work to celebrate so to be patriotic in an Aussie way me and mine are going to Burrum heads for a BBQ breakie and a BBQ lunch followed by a swim and a snooze ....(Glad the rain has gone)post-212-0-60472900-1295987327_thumb.jpg

Hi all just to let anyone who may be interested know, to-day is Australia Day and this proud nation has a day off work to celebrate so to be patriotic in an Aussie way me and mine are going to Burrum heads for a BBQ breakie and a BBQ lunch followed by a swim and a snooze ....(Glad the rain has gone)post-212-0-60472900-1295987327_thumb.jpg

Hope you enjoyed yourselves Brian.

Things are going to be a little draughty out there Brian, according to our news. I had a look on google earth and seems it is going to hit the coast a little further north from where you live. Hope it dosn't blow you about too much, nail everything down just in case. Stay safe mate

Things are going to be a little draughty out there Brian, according to our news. I had a look on google earth and seems it is going to hit the coast a little further north from where you live. Hope it dosn't blow you about too much, nail everything down just in case. Stay safe mate

Its (the cyclone) is forecast to hit the coast around about Cairns south to Townsville this is the second one to run into the Qld coast in a week I feel sorry for the poor buggers,on the news last night it said if it is as large as expected it could destroy 10 thousand homes. Now both Govts are panicking but its too late to panic they need answers.

Its (the cyclone) is forecast to hit the coast around about Cairns south to Townsville this is the second one to run into the Qld coast in a week I feel sorry for the poor buggers,on the news last night it said if it is as large as expected it could destroy 10 thousand homes. Now both Govts are panicking but its too late to panic they need answers.

Just watched the news, that was blowing one helluva hooley out there Brian. Seems that most folk have been lucky/took proper precautions. They say that damage wasn't as great as expected. You and yours ok?

Just watched the news, that was blowing one helluva hooley out there Brian. Seems that most folk have been lucky/took proper precautions. They say that damage wasn't as great as expected. You and yours ok?

We were lucky here again no damage to report but not so the folks up north I don't think any deaths reported and that was a miracle . but the damage was immense to homes businesses and farms.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now