What Pizzes You Off ?

Brian Cross

Just had my bloody windscreen replaced on my Patrol for the second time in 3 months, bloody truck doing about 140kls thru up a rock the size of a golf ball and shattered the screen it really gave me the sheets...

Just had my bloody windscreen replaced on my Patrol for the second time in 3 months, bloody truck doing about 140kls thru up a rock the size of a golf ball and shattered the screen it really gave me the sheets...

Look on the bright side Brian....... saves on glass cleaner. Seriously though it is scary, I had a lump of ice come through the truck windscreen on the A9 in the highlands [Drumochter pass] It makes the brown adrennalin run dos'nt it. Flat out in the UK in a truck =56mph [90 km/h] Down there in tomorrow land they must be able to pop on 140k/h = 87 mph drivers musnt be paid by the hour :huh:

Bad drivers! with no lane discipline! this past month I have done a awful lot of winter driving, and the people who "pick a random lane†and crawl at 1 or 2 kmh faster or slower for 50, 60 km oblivious to the rest of the world, and road conditions, unfortunately they are usually either seniors or texters!

I can sympathise with you Brian as many of our roads are not paved.

• 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now