The Queen At Downing Street Lunch

Whats wrong with this picture?

post-2847-0-31173200-1343231705_thumb.jp

Also this one?

post-2847-0-75084100-1343231927_thumb.jp

Where do we start?

The blue tie Blair is wearing; (then again) the painfully obvious false smiles; the fact that nobody has a dagger sticking out of their back; the missing musketeer - aka Nick Clegg; The lack of vomit bags; The brilliant job of hiding the strings of the puppet master. I mean who managed to get all these together in the same room anyway? Sir Bob Geldof. Is there a live aid concert on the back of this photo session? God forbid.

Edited by keith lockey

Where do we start?

The blue tie Blair is wearing; (then again) the painfully obvious false smiles; the fact that nobody has a dagger sticking out of their back; the missing musketeer - aka Nick Clegg; The lack of vomit bags; The brilliant job of hiding the strings of the puppet master. I mean who managed to get all these together in the same room anyway?

Sir Bob Geldof. Is there a live aid concert on the back of this photo session? God forbid.

More likely the Rupe! Hopefully we might be about to see the last of this geriatric digger!

Sorry Adam, just worked it out. There were five Thunderbirds puppets weren't there?

Yes their was, but also milk snatcher is not there because she is in ill health according to the bbc and his withdrawn from public life.

What on earth would the conversation be like in that room? I mean how long would it take for one of them to say something that would get another one's back up. Seconds? Minutes? What would they talk about that wouldn't start an argument?

Most likey they where in different rooms or at least Gordon Brown was, so that there was no arguments. Also i think they would last milliseconds before they got up one anothers backs.

Gordon was borrowed from Madame Tussauds for the day; Blair took time out from directing for the CIA the continuing death and distruction in the Middle East; Cameron was thinking of switching into Bullingdon Mode so he could kick that old biddy, Betty Saxe-Coburg and Gotha's legs away from under her; Major was thinking 'do I look a d.i.c.k. with these knock-knees?'. Oh, and that evil witch, the baby destroyer Thatcher was locked in her mansion dreaming of a better time when she featured in Great Expectations as Miss Havisham.

Edited by Symptoms

Gordon was borrowed from Madame Tussauds for the day; Blair took time out from directing for the CIA the continuing death and distruction in the Middle East; Cameron was thinking of switching into Bullingdon Mode so he could kick that old biddy, Betty Saxe-Coburg and Gotha's legs away from under her; Major was thinking 'do I look a d.i.c.k. with these knock-knees?'. Oh, and that evil witch, the baby destroyer Thatcher was locked in her mansion dreaming of a better time when she featured in Great Expectations as Miss Havisham.

Sorry Symptoms, Maggie was never Miss Haversham. But if you get a copy of the Wizard of Oz you'll see this green-skinned witch who had a troop of flying monkeys. That was Maggie and her cabinet ministers.

Sorry Symptoms, Maggie was never Miss Haversham. But if you get a copy of the Wizard of Oz you'll see this green-skinned witch who had a troop of flying monkeys. That was Maggie and her cabinet ministers.

I thought she was the feet under the house or is that me with wishful thinking?

Edited by Adam Hogg

Well, maybe Keith ... "Sorry Symptoms, Maggie was never Miss Haversham."

Perhaps it was just wishful thinking on my part - you know, when she ends her days going up in flames. I have my file already saved ready to squirt into the blogosphere; its title is REJOICE, REJOICE, REJOICE.*

*for our younger viewers somebody will be along shortly to explain. Oh, and also expect a slither of Thatcher apologists to emerge from those dark fissures to sing her praises ... yuk!

Well, maybe Keith ... "Sorry Symptoms, Maggie was never Miss Haversham."

Perhaps it was just wishful thinking on my part - you know, when she ends her days going up in flames. I have my file already saved ready to squirt into the blogosphere; its title is REJOICE, REJOICE, REJOICE.*

*for our younger viewers somebody will be along shortly to explain. Oh, and also expect a slither of Thatcher apologists to emerge from those dark fissures to sing her praises ... yuk!

I have a soft spot for Maggie - it's called QUICKSAND.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now