Strange Sounds

keith lockey

Mrs Brettly heard this yesterday, shook the whole house so have reason to believe it's closer to home than Blyth.

They shooting piles or something into the ground at Elliott's? Some kind of groundwork causing it?

Mrs Brettly heard this yesterday, shook the whole house so have reason to believe it's closer to home than Blyth.

They shooting piles or something into the ground at Elliott's? Some kind of groundwork causing it?

Thanks for confirming it Brett, I thought I was losing my muggies. There were a few 'sounds' about 4.30pm - 5.pm on Tuesday and then again at teatime yesterday. And yes, there was a tremor. I didn't want to mention that in case that rapscallion Keith sent for the men in white coats. But, like always, no one else will have heard them or pay the slightest bit of attention. They will be confined to the shrug of the shoulders department.

Edited by keith lockey

It's the sonic booms from the cloaked spaceships from Planet X - Nibiru.

Come the 21st Dec they will reveal themselves and us mere mortals will be nothing but foodstuff for their reptilian bellies. They will put Peter Mandhelson (spelling?) in no 10 and bring back Maggie as queen bitch. They are already polluting the atmosphere with chemtrails so that they can breath and our blue planet will be turned into a twilight world with subdued sunrises and sunsets with intermitten showers and bright patches....England won the first test at Headingly today.....Hello nurse, that's a big syringe you've got.

It's the sonic booms from the cloaked spaceships from Planet X - Nibiru.

Come the 21st Dec they will reveal themselves and us mere mortals will be nothing but foodstuff for their reptilian bellies. They will put Peter Mandhelson (spelling?) in no 10 and bring back Maggie as queen bitch. They are already polluting the atmosphere with chemtrails so that they can breath and our blue planet will be turned into a twilight world with subdued sunrises and sunsets with intermitten showers and bright patches....England won the first test at Headingly today.....Hello nurse, that's a big syringe you've got.

Oh dear you have not been taking your meds again Keef have you, go quietly with the nice nurce and she will make you better

• 6 months later...

Somebody arrange a meeting of Table 25.

Hailstones at about 1.15 pm - and just before that I heard a strange sound in the sky.

HAARP!!!!!

Now that's odd. A meeting was convened at Table 25 at around 1.15 yesterday; the subjects under discussion are, of course, top secret, but I can tell you we had nothing to do with hailstones.

• 7 months later...

Anybody hear an explosion or something at 1pm exactly today. Or was it Keith blowing out his candles!

No keith Keefy's mates were trying to get his hands out of his pockets and get a round in!  

Both of you are nearly right, I only had one candle in the cake that the wife made me, it had a fairly long wick that burned fairly quickly and sparkled, try has I might it wouldn't blow out, there was a helluva bang though and me ears are still ringing ( who is Acme TNT Inc.?

As far as getting a round in , I'm still waiting for the Tankerville to open , its bloody freezing here !!!

Both of you are nearly right, I only had one candle in the cake that the wife made me, it had a fairly long wick that burned fairly quickly and sparkled, try has I might it wouldn't blow out, there was a helluva bang though and me ears are still ringing ( who is Acme TNT Inc.?

As far as getting a round in , I'm still waiting for the Tankerville to open , its bloody freezing here !!!

Was this your birthday party Keith, thats why there was a bang?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now