Flasher

oh dear !!..i wonder was this the bloke who was hanging round hapeny woods carpark in an earlier post of mine..lol..the area in question in the article is a known gay hangout..years ago my mate lived and worked at the farm and we would often visit..he used to have terrible hassle..and often went out with a gatty to chase them off..it is a sad world when this carry on goes on in public places...i am not going to ramble on about gays..thats their buisness..however flashing some poor jogger is out of order..this man needs to be caught and exposed..lol..pardon the pun..

if this happened in ireland..the police wouldnt be informed.(probably not) and he would be caught and exposed...then probably go missing later in the week...usually irish sex offenders often end up living in the uk..and visa versa over here...ah divvent knah !!

and if it had been me she`d have thought,,,blimey,who is this lovley chunk of hunk waving his tackle at me,,i think i will go off in to the dunes and climb onboard that monster.second thoughts,,probly not..she`d have run a damn sight faster than she did..lol..seriously though...button mushroom..??..lmao

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now