Happy Birthday To You

Pete

Snidey doesn't appear in any dictionary I use, who you mate with doesn't concern me either, that's your business. :P

I'm sure your comments these last few months are meant to be taken in a joke sort of way, but if they had been directed at me, i would have taken offense by now.

i have no idea what your relationship with denzel etc. is really like, as i was not a member of the previous board.

I do hope all this 'banter' is in a friendly sense, otherwise i am quite appalled!

are you all friends?

I'm sure your comments these last few months are meant to be taken in a joke sort of way, but if they had been directed at me, i would have taken offense by now.

i have no idea what your relationship with denzel etc. is really like, as i was not a member of the previous board.

I do hope all this 'banter' is in a friendly sense, otherwise i am quite appalled!

are you all friends?

No one has belted anyone lately, so I guess so!

Joe.

It seems that those who have given it(verbal abuse) in the past, can't take it now Mr Darn, I remember.

Have a nice day :D

Reading this borad is getting a like tuning into an episode of Celebrity Big Brother. Bitchy as hell!

are you all friends?

He'd twist on 21 man, ignore the dullard.

I wouldn't expect it to, it's a colloquialism.

In some areas, overuse of colloquialisms by native speakers is regarded as a sign of substandard ability with the language.

Whatever ;)

PS. Did you get a visit from the nookey fairy to celebrate your birthday. :o

In some areas, overuse of colloquialisms by native speakers is regarded as a sign of substandard ability with the language.

Whatever ;)

PS. Did you get a visit from the nookey fairy to celebrate your birthday. :o

1. When have I overused colloquialisms?

2. Yes, I got my fingers wet.