Happy Birthday To You

Pete

Yes, but washed them immediately with hot, soapy water.

Better than what i did after my Saturday night out in the market tavern.

After a few swift pints of warm pi.... Lager, i had a few vodka's with red bull, then effortlessly went on to down a few black velvets, 2 made with Magners cider and another 4 that i know of made with champers...... things got hazy then...

For some reason a small wet patch was evident on the bed linen when i awoke rather groggily the next morning... And miss darn insists it wasn't her...

although i did take a glass of water to bed with me, and could have spilled that in my dreadfull state, the covers went into the washer regardless, just for fear!!!

Plenty of soap later, again just to be sure, me and miss darn were all clean and ready for our usual Sunday morning trip to McDonald's for the usual sausage and egg ensemble and plenty of black coffee....Lovely!

Better than what i did after my Saturday night out in the market tavern.

After a few swift pints of warm pi.... Lager, i had a few vodka's with red bull, then effortlessly went on to down a few black velvets, 2 made with Magners cider and another 4 that i know of made with champers...... things got hazy then...

For some reason a small wet patch was evident on the bed linen when i awoke rather groggily the next morning... And miss darn insists it wasn't her...

although i did take a glass of water to bed with me, and could have spilled that in my dreadfull state, the covers went into the washer regardless, just for fear!!!

Plenty of soap later, again just to be sure, me and miss darn were all clean and ready for our usual Sunday morning trip to McDonald's for the usual sausage and egg ensemble and plenty of black coffee....Lovely!

Why Ambassador, with this Ferrero Rocher you are really spoiling us.

Drinking in the Market Tavern, wetting the bed, eating breakfast at McDonalds.

That's livin', alright!

it sure is!!!

It sure is

You read my mind my good man!

Julie has since revealed her dasterdly plan, and alas, i am a laughing stock around the family dinner table. Bi$%h!