Global Warming And Such

The weather's not that bad is it? I remember years ago as a kid aged 15, losing my kneecap on an illicit ride on a Triumph Bonneville in about October (please Swanalla, DO spellcheck that for me). A few months later when I surfaced from the house in February, it was freezing.

The weather's much warmer now. I daresay that we could all ride bikes in this weather. Which reminds me, number one and only son has got an Italjet Dragster for sale. Register your interest now! I personally have never wanted my child to have a bike. (yes, I know I bought it for him but I'd feel a lot better if he had a car).

The weather's not that bad is it? I remember years ago as a kid aged 15, losing my kneecap on an illicit ride on a Triumph Bonneville in about October (please Swanalla, DO spellcheck that for me). A few months later when I surfaced from the house in February, it was freezing.

The weather's much warmer now. I daresay that we could all ride bikes in this weather. Which reminds me, number one and only son has got an Italjet Dragster for sale. Register your interest now! I personally have never wanted my child to have a bike. (yes, I know I bought it for him but I'd feel a lot better if he had a car).

Speaking of children, would you happen to know of any good childcare facilities around here?

I remember taking a trip on my T100T Daytona to visit with a girlfriend in Scotland on new years eve in sub zero temperature. Several times on my journey I had to dismount at the bottom of a hill and just push the bike up it in order to get warmed up. On arrival my 'friend' completed the warming up job....lol, sounds like your son isn't ready for a car yet. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
I remember taking a trip on my T100T Daytona to visit with a girlfriend in Scotland on new years eve in sub zero temperature. Several times on my journey I had to dismount at the bottom of a hill and just push the bike up it in order to get warmed up. On arrival my 'friend' completed the warming up job....lol, sounds like your son isn't ready for a car yet. :rolleyes:

On a cool evening there's nowt better than roasted pork & a hit of Jack