I know a lot of you lads will not be interested but i will continue anyway, last night Manly beat the South Sydney Rabbitoes 30-20 wy wife was devastated there are 4 brothers from Yorkshire playing for Souths to-night we have the Roosters against Newcastle Knights this willl be interesting because one of my sons for the Roosters and the other goes for the Knights the winner of to-knights game join Manly in the Grand final nxt week.post-212-0-74419900-1380323435_thumb.jpg

post-212-0-18164500-1380574686_thumb.jpg

I have to say this as my son is a die hard Sydney Roosters supporter but i hate Manly Sea Eagles just like we hate Sunderland in the UK so we are all hoping for a Roosters win on Sunday.

Edited by Brian Cross

My education is lacking here Brian.

Tell us more about the leagues and the play offs.

Who should we support, from a distance.

Thanks for the reply Maggie i thought i might get some funny ones from my other mates on the forum ? :wtf:

Its to-day Keefy and all the other NRL fans in Bedders sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for this fantastic grand final i will post the score for you all to see :wtf::whistle:post-212-0-79139800-1381015886_thumb.jpg

I am much more looking forward to Armageddon . I would rather sit in the middle of the A1 at the bottom of the Felton by-pass (death valley), sticking hot pins in my eyeballs than watch Aussie egg chasers run themselves ragged on a hot day. Now you enjoy it Brian, take plenty of pro-plus with your hot milk to keep yourself awake :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

OK guys i know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for the score especially Keefy (closet league supporter)

here it is Sydney Roosters 26 Sea eagles 18 Fn Fantastic post-212-0-85476100-1381101782_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-74601900-1381101816_thumb.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now