Books

Dave

I love reading a good autobiography,i`m always looking out for one that i haven`t read.The best one i`ve had is Spend Spend Spend by Viv Nicholson,it was a brilliant read :)

I like to read books, mostly the ones i'm reading now are factual i.e. Javascript / PHP books.

The last fiction book i read was one of the Dark Tower books by Stephen King, and i liked the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown too.

I'm not fussed what i read really, as long as its good.

50+.......it's gotta be :blink:

So many high shelf quality reads these days.......a young chap is spoilt for choice :huh:

Only kidding :P

I often browse through the titles in the local spar naafi shop :P ,,,the Varity is worthy of its own topic! haha

I heard or read somewhere not many people read the books they buy.. or even write in some cases (footballers wifes biodgraphies) ...Is the printed word dying..does anyone care?

Theres a scheme running in Leicester at the moment called quick reads, it may well be running in other parts of the country as well. It's aim is to get people to read books but I dont know how many people take it up.

My favourite book is the Bible, probably not many people would agree with me but I think its one of the best books ever

No I am not trying to convert anybody :D

Theres a scheme running in Leicester at the moment called quick reads, it may well be running in other parts of the country as well. It's aim is to get people to read books but I dont know how many people take it up.

My favourite book is the Bible, probably not many people would agree with me but I think its one of the best books ever

yes the !*!@# bible good read if you like fiction. !*!@# drink

I heard or read somewhere not many people read the books they buy.. or even write in some cases (footballers wifes biodgraphies) ...Is the printed word dying..does anyone care?

The Rusty Sheriffs Badge

The Thick Repeater

Gawd bless The VIZ!

can you imagine if the bible had not been written when it was, and was released today? what kind of classification do you think it would have? and do you really think critics would accept all the anomalies in it?

can you imagine if the bible had not been written when it was, and was released today? what kind of classification do you think it would have? and do you really think critics would accept all the anomalies in it?

very interesting not! i think they should get the original copy and give it a clean! I'm sure they'll find jeremy beadles name on there some where! :lol::lol:

Are those the ones that went into the ark two by two?

i think there were critics at the time of its release they fed the authors to the lions or something

people of the time believed anything, they would worship a tree if you said it was a god!

people of the time believed anything, they would worship a tree if you said it was a god!

I think you'll find thats !*!@# most of the main religions around then are still around now

I think you'll find thats !*!@# most of the main religions around then are still around now

i and have you seen the state of those! you got the mafia catholics, the suicide bombing middle east religions wont mention them individually cause there's to many. then there's the american cults like mormons and quakers what there all about I'll never know. then the good old c of e god that a laugh as well jesus it was founded by a fat womanising king for !*!@# sake who burned down abbeys and killed monks, if thats not wrong whats is? see there all fn mad. me personally i believe in nothing but the truth! were only here once! the end

I imagine that when the leaders of the world's major religions read your cogent, well thought-out views they will all shake their heads sagely, realise that they have been wasting their entire lives, and walk out into the world feeling naked but strangely alive for the first time.

Thank you for sharing your great wisdom, Monsta.

I imagine that when the leaders of the world's major religions read your cogent, well thought-out views they will all shake their heads sagely, realise that they have been wasting their entire lives, and walk out into the world feeling naked but strangely alive for the first time.

Thank you for sharing your great wisdom, Monsta.

Stroll on Monsta........turd