Heard About This On Tony Horne Today

I was joking Chris moyles is not funny... Nor has ( as far as i can tell ) he ever been funny . I got myself a DAB radio to get away from the utter !*!@# that is broadcast these days ..i'd advise anyone else to get one the're not too expensive ..I like Rock music but theres any taste on there from reggae to old bbc radio shows like the goons or round the horn on Radio 7 , Dont be tied to ' popular radio ' thats full of annoying adverts flogging car debt or new double glazing...or Jo ' Right on ' lifeless wiley or that fat !*!@# moyles

Well said Mr Lane, popular radio is about as good as popular TV not worth listening to and not worth watching. Can' beat a good book (or was that another thread)

:D

finding a good dvd, films today wreak of cheesey american !*!@#! but have got some good cds and mp3's!

Well I have to agree on the DVD's but you can get some good none fiction DVD's based on wild life, the Indian swamp tigers for instance.

finding a good dvd, films today wreak of cheesey american !*!@#! but have got some good cds and mp3's!

gotta agree with you on that one - The're a lot of crap actors and actresses around at the minute.

Whats the worst film that everyones seen in the cinema???.. mines The highwaymen -- what a load of crap that was .. someone left after 5 minutes and i didnt blame him - Paul Ross loved it though gave it 4 stars!!! i dont know what he was watching . it didnt even make sense

gotta agree with you on that one - The're a lot of crap actors and actresses around at the minute.

Whats the worst film that everyones seen in the cinema???.. mines The highwaymen -- what a load of crap that was .. someone left after 5 minutes and i didnt blame him - Paul Ross loved it though gave it 4 stars!!! i dont know what he was watching . it didnt even make sense

Thats a tough one!

I think i've seen more bad than good to tell the truth.

the worst film i have ever seen has to be either the mummy or the scorpion king! oh my god how wrong are them films.

since when did they have semi automatic hand guns in the 1920's and the rock cant act to save his life? he's more dull than Arnie and Sylvester put together.

or what about hulk hogan films there really bad!