Why Am I Not Surprised?

Ok everyone as much as its loads of fun to sling muck around, lets get back on track with things about Bedlington. When is the next fair day? Here comes the bank holiday season, are you not excited? Summer and heat all heading your way, come on everyone share your photos and experiences of shops and pubs.....please lets write down something worth while recording!!!

How about setting up some family trees and filling them in, I bet half the folks enjoying the slagging matches are proberbly related (mmm inbreeding, thats the explanation for the madness)!

But guys Im not surprised at the way you are acting, its in the genes (must fight, must fight).

On a lighter note I am going to take some photos of the cherry blossom, watching them fall is said to be very relaxing, I will post pics later in the week, I hope it will calm some of the beast's that we are showing each other.

Have a wonderful day.

:P

Guest stinky skidmark
Ok everyone as much as its loads of fun to sling muck around, lets get back on track with things about Bedlington. When is the next fair day? Here comes the bank holiday season, are you not excited? Summer and heat all heading your way, come on everyone share your photos and experiences of shops and pubs.....please lets write down something worth while recording!!!

How about setting up some family trees and filling them in, I bet half the folks enjoying the slagging matches are proberbly related (mmm inbreeding, thats the explanation for the madness)!

But guys Im not surprised at the way you are acting, its in the genes (must fight, must fight).

On a lighter note I am going to take some photos of the cherry blossom, watching them fall is said to be very relaxing, I will post pics later in the week, I hope it will calm some of the beast's that we are showing each other.

Have a wonderful day.

sad

Have a wonderful day.

A lovely sentiment, trilby doffed in TokyoGirl's direction.