UKIP advertising

Tonyp

3G you can't be found guilty of anything if you put a nice big brown envelope under the table,the Greeks have been do in't for years

They now have to pay for there mistakes they don't like it...Mr Hamilton you know Mmm

3G you can't be found guilty of anything if you put a nice big brown envelope under the table,the Greeks have been do in't for years

They now have to pay for there mistakes they don't like it...Mr Hamilton you know Mmm

What smacks of denial?  Why do people hold Ukip to far higher standards than LibLabCon?  A few days back you'd have been claiming Jack Straw was a paragon of virtue, but we now know that he's got his nose in the trough just like the rest of them.

Nige had a prior commitment to fill and has been back for days now.  Did anyone ask what Lavery was doing junketing in the USA?  Despite all the establishment propaganda NF is a totally straight and committed guy.  What you see is what you get.  He doesn't need to mentally filter every word, and he doesn't need to evade questions, because he has no hidden agenda, and truly believe what he says. He doesn't need the money, and he doesn't need the hassle.  He simply wants to save our country from a federal Europe.  The establishment is very very threatened by him, and they are deeply into dirty tricks and misinformation.  That's a provable reality!

I feel strongly about the EU because I too was duped by that excuse for a human being Ted Heath at formative time in my life, and I really resent it.  I can understand what a large section of the Tory party is doing supporting the EU, but Labour's involvement is sinister.  Of course TB wanted to be Mr Europe, but there's far more to it than that.  The key here is Mandelson's post-democracy.  If you are looking for a Machiavelli then look there.

I find Hamilton a bit greasy, and you'll probably find lots of other Kippers who do to. But if there's the slightest provable allegation he'll be out on his ear. I think he knows this too.  But, he's not Ukip, and he's not in office, and AFAIK he's not even a candidate.  Would the LP expel someone without a provable allegation?  Labour is sheltering numerous BNP members, and has even given them office. Ukip decided to reject these people many years ago as undesirables, but can't remove historic ones who have always behaved impeccably.

What have you got to say about Straw?  And what about all those (6?) Labour MPs who were actually convicted in the courts?  Not just dual standards here Tony, a complete denial of Labour's position right at the centre of establishment graft! :)

Depends how much he was offering to the moderators  :whistle:

I don't think we'd be able to get way with that without changing our name to the-united-union-of-bedlington.co.uk   :pc:

• Like 1

"NF is a totally straight and committed guy"

Do you know him personally, or is that assurance based upon the same knowledge we all have of him?

"what about the minimum wage"

Now I'm intrigued, Tony; what about it?

What's ukip policies on it genuinely interested

The link was provided on post #98 on this thread.  Did you miss it because you were so keen to learn about why Harriet Yeo was so P'd off with her position as a TU president? :)

Harriet Yeo, the outgoing chairwoman of Labour's ruling body, says unions are "stuck in a time warp” and dominated by "male chauvinists” obsessed with "power games”.

She claims bullying, stitch-ups and discrimination against women and the disabled are common.

Speaking about her experiences, she said: "I am so angry. Nobody should have to go through what I did — lies, misogyny, even blackmail. I want to stop this happening."

Yeo's year-long tenure as chairwoman of Labour's national executive committee (NEC) ended last month when she formally closed the Labour party's annual conference in Brighton. She has also stepped down as president of her union, the TSSA...

Tell us if you support Ukip's policy to help the low paid (it will be expensive), and what you think of the two Ed's £2BN tax grab at your member's pensions?

I've took my pension now due to the lump sum which was available to me tax free which was part of the agreement I signed up for

I know my pension will be taxed,that doesn't bother me if they want to tax me more to help young people get on then so be it no qualms about that ed has put his minimum wage in place at least the people who work in care,pubs,Greggs not forgetting your biggest nemesis

Tescos will be better off which would be good for Bedlington residents..

You haven't been reading our website have you our union consists of hundreds of disabled members & we've fought loads of injustices put upon them our chairman is disabled write to him & ask him how good our union is on the women thing you need to see how many of them are on our nec also you could check how many are in charge of there respective areas.its not about gender it's about how good you are,just like your mob you have young lady representing you in the forthcoming election so you must have faith in her..

So you'll be back with another pay demand in the Summer when the members finally work out how much poorer they'll be in retirement? :)

The problem with a minimum wage is that someone has to pay it, and no one wants the indignity of being on it however high it is ("maintaining wor differentials" as it used to be)!  So what happens is that people demand wages they don't really need (hey, you just said it!), and as a result jobs are destroyed - well, those jobs that aren't being filled by illegals anyway.  Ukip's policy of putting more money into the pockets of the low paid, by removing it from the pockets of the European ruling elites is cash positive for this country, not trade and jobs negative.  And, you are doubly stuffed because even more EU citizens flock here and take the better paid jobs, thus putting further burden on the NHS and other infrastructure; hiking house prices even further for first time buyers, and... need I go on?  There is no free lunch!  Well.. there is if you "work" for the Brussels machine.

Answer me one straight question Tony: WHY are we in the EU?  I can provide you with the answers if you are stuck.

'The united union of Bedlington' interesting concept - although I have found that any country/organisation that has the words united, peoples, republic, democratic, peoples,  or some I dare not mention !! in their names is anything but any of those -- perhaps something simpler and more direct -- as in 'Welcome to Bedlington - We are not Ashington or Morpeth'

Edited by pilgrim

Hope the results of the fire are not too problematic pilgrim.

Aga's always seem like a good idea but cooking takes on 'a work of art ' significance.

Then there is a mental image of you typing while the house burns down.

Symptoms humour again .

Sorry.

Maggie - ty you for the concern and hope it gave you some amusement. It was an interesting night but nowt that doesn't happen in rural life. the elbow joint on the flue had split and cause an updraught that made a 'hyperburn'. House filled wi smoke so sent herself and child out for dinner and then to another house in the village whilst I braved the perils of smog and the Bedlington  community site. it was just another rural thing you get used to. (although it wasn't easy typing with a room full of smoke and streaming eyes) So todays task. Stripped the whole thing down - cleaned it up - welded the offending article and rebuilt it wi new ceramic rope and a bit of black cement. I have awarded us 3 dressed crab with some crusty brown tonight as a prelude to dinner as compensation and myself a Cpl of bottles of PG. We have had much worse - a few yrs ago in the old house the back boiler split 3 weeks afore Christmas.. no heat no hot water - and try getting a 14ft fireplace taken out repaired and put back in that time!!.. so bit the bullet as it was well past its sell by date (the front door key had been lost sometime afore Queen Vic and never been replaced lol) so we moved into a house we had in the village. all part of the joys of rural life!!

(that mental image ... Nero - Rome -- fiddle?- although that was just bad PR)

The joys of rural Life indeed! The Scandinaviens are ace when it comes to coping with such events. I was surprised on arriving here in the middle of a harsh Winter that the first thing my husband did was switch off the electricity and Telephone for 2 Days and he continued switching off the electricity and telephone for 2 Days every month until I learned to cope without it. I have to add that he worked out of the country 200 Days a year so it was a skill that was to come in very useful. Being without electricity and Telephone in the middle of the forest for up to a week is quite common but not a problem. I can recommend the exercise of doing without electricity for a week-end to everybody.

We wish Symptoms -- would have probably been able to get a grant and its warmer down there!!! was a long difficult financial decision - it needed about 120k spent just to keep it viable and sensible and probably another 360k to bring it up to decent modern standards (we recorded -5 deg in one of he bedrooms one year) - although bit of a b*****r trying to find places for stuff going from 14 b/rooms down to much smaller place.

Now you have to take a step back and think, without immediately thinking privilege etc.- unless a place has a lot of land and income generation it is a real albatross. We didn't pay water rates as the supply was from 3 springs through a UV system - the sewage was via septic tank - ergo all down to direct payments to contractors - and if it goes wrong its your responsibility (I recall 'rodding' drains one Christmas eve!!)  . no mains gas supply - broadband at dial up speeds and that's  when you have a telephone line! you have to keep a generator as the power fails often. Contrast 2 folk I know - one has 1600 acres of very profitable land and his family have owned it since the early 1700's - another has over 2000 acres but it supports about 3 sheep! and land has the lowest return on capital - although you don't pay tax on land inheritance.

Partly why I gripe at the likes of English 'heritage' - Houses develop over the years and change many times, to suit the changes in lifestyle and living improvements, but they decide which 'snapshot' in time it must be locked into and expect owners to not install any insulation, windows, central heating, or any of the other things that we take for granted and expect as part of our rights and then go on living in the dark ages!! (I know several folk with medium to large houses that the normal wear is a fleece and thermals because you cant heat them!!)

A fine example is the Walls at Berwick to name one -- ok you can walk around them, but the bastions are locked and gated - no information that is relevant but plenty about Lowry!! and that is  a bloke you want to make a fuss about??

It might seem all wrong to you but actually the folk that maintain what we are and where we have come from are severely financially challenged.

Take a slightly different stance and have a think - I pay taxes etc. but also have to pay several thousand a year for childs education - ok my choice - but I think for good reason - mothers care costs 500 plus a month - luckily my earnings are so small that the HMRC owes me about £3.60 per year -- no I don't have any tax avoidance schemes - I just don't have any money!! :dribble:

want to swap??? its not so attractive is it???

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now