Oh, And The Cricket Club...

Guest missvic

Guest missvic

While I'm being generally nosey, I may as well ask what was going on at the Cricket Club today too... It seemed very busy and there may have been a man running around with a dog! Any ideas?

While I'm being generally nosey, I may as well ask what was going on at the Cricket Club today too... It seemed very busy and there may have been a man running around with a dog! Any ideas?

It was a dog show, which explains the dog. Hopefully there was more than one dog in attendance, because it would mean that lots of people in estate cars had decided to all come to park on the road outside the cricket club. Which would be pointless, rather like my comment has turned out be, as I've degenerated into blethering and whimsy...

It was a dog show, which explains the dog. Hopefully there was more than one dog in attendance, because it would mean that lots of people in estate cars had decided to all come to park on the road outside the cricket club. Which would be pointless, rather like my comment has turned out be, as I've degenerated into blethering and whimsy...

I've often enjoyed a dogging session down the cricket club. Hats off to the organisers.

B):ph34r:

Now Now,mind your mouth..I`m watching your every move!

Hahaha, get em told Lady Muk!

Seriously though, why does every single thread on this forum have to lead to the same subject - Denzel turns everything around to humping and whatever.

It seems the only thing Denzel ever gets to hump is his fist.

Not everyone wants to here it.

so who, or what, as the case may be, won?

so who, or what, as the case may be, won?

No idea as I merely walked past the aforementioned canine related extravaganza...

Presumably several dogs won a prize (Nominally speaking), but obviously if the prize were Marks and Spencers vouchers for example, that's probably going to be more use to the owners....

I can't believe I felt compelled to answer that question...Time for a kip I reckon :blink:

Hahaha, get em told Lady Muk!

Seriously though, why does every single thread on this forum have to lead to the same subject - Denzel turns everything around to humping and whatever.

It seems the only thing Denzel ever gets to hump is his fist.

At last, someone else gets the picture.....lol Denzel loves to toot his horn ;)