Where's Me Posts Gone?

No !*!@# sherlock, yes terrorism is wrong! how original! In what universe is blowing people up going to be right???? I agree with you on the point that terrorism is wrong but we aren't being over run and you are letting the rhetoric of the newspapers re: the holy war stuff completely colour your perception...Lots (the majority) of people who have moved here from other countries and have made this country their home treat it like it is actually their home, i.e. a place to be respected.

Don't judge a book because the cover might be a bit brown, the vast majority of people who I've met who are a) brown B) from a different country and c) don't follow a christian belief system are just like the rest of us, apart from the three points that I just mentioned...

Are we talking people from different countries, just people who are a different colour or with different religious beliefs? I don't want to get shirty with you but please, not everyone from somewhere else can't be planning to blow up the nearest large building?

yeah right bin laden follower!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terrorism is wrong! they say its holy war? more like holy !*!@#!

white people in britain are rapidly becoming the minority! and what happens when we stand up for are selves we get called racists!

does any in britain actually care that britain will be over run by these extremist regimes? are but they say they come in peace! there wolves in sheep's clothing.

100% in agreement

What exactly happened on the 7th of September?

who rattle your cage? who cares it was the fact that he was making a joke out of terrorism!

100% in agreement

at last someone can see them for what they are! a Trojan horse!

who rattle your cage? who cares it was the fact that he was making a joke out of terrorism!

at last someone can see them for what they are! a Trojan horse!

A Trojan horse indeed, they flood into the city that I live in (Leicester) every day. As you walk through the city centre you do not hear much English spoken, its langauges that I do not understand, English whites are made to feel like third class citizens in this city and there in the minority.

How can you tell if they are terrorists or not they do not wear uniforms, its time that the British people said enough is enough and stoped them comming into this country with there sobs stories of how they are in danger in their own lands. Their only here for the free handouts and thier laughing at us.

Sorry just had to have that gripe.

Guest missvic

Or was it joke out of people jumping on tabloid bandwaggons claiming they know everything when they can't even get the basic facts right? 'A mother' was kidnapped by The Iran while fighting for our cause, it surely is no laughing matter :angry:

Interestingly enough though, the last episode of the !*!@# Van Dyke show was aired on September the 7th (1969) as did Brazil declare it's independance from Portugal (1822), an eventful date after all!

yeah right bin laden follower!

Osama bin Laden is a psychopath spoiled younger brother of a massive saudi family who are friends of the CIA who should have been shot years ago....Just because I'm expressing views that maybe don't involve making everyone with a tan an enemy of the state doesn't make me a terrorist sympathiser.....get a grip and come back with a reponse that means that you've used part of your brain

Up your game, read a book or two...whatever...but you aren't exactly proving that you aren't being racist and your responses to the points I've made don't hold any water, you're just reacting to what I'm saying without actually considering any of it. There's a Far Side cartoon that springs to mind about an Ameoba "you're all stimulus, response, stimulus, response..."

Get some proper information...I don't believe that being a liberal means that you've necessarily got the moral high ground, but at least have a decent argument to come back with rather than the paedo/puff/terrorist sympathiser..from where I'm standing the inside of your head is actually the News of the World.

A Trojan horse indeed, they flood into the city that I live in (Leicester) every day. As you walk through the city centre you do not hear much English spoken, its langauges that I do not understand, English whites are made to feel like third class citizens in this city and there in the minority.

How can you tell if they are terrorists or not they do not wear uniforms, its time that the British people said enough is enough and stoped them comming into this country with there sobs stories of how they are in danger in their own lands. Their only here for the free handouts and thier laughing at us.

Sorry just had to have that gripe.

This Asian lass i know from Newcastle, her dad came over to England, then his wife (actually it was his niece but they were forced to marry) came over, then they got their kids over, (who had been looked after by another relative in Pakistan).

That was a few years ago, but some cousins and her aunt live with her now too so i don't know, the house must be quite big.

She's scared because her mother says if she doesn't marry this lad (her cousin) from Pakistan so he can come over, then she'll be sent back to Pakistan and she doesn't want to go back. She says she hates her religion and stuff...

Anyway she's taken English lessons so at least she's trying. Canny lass too.

That was a bit random.

This Asian lass i know from Newcastle, her dad came over to England, then his wife (actually it was his niece but they were forced to marry) came over, then they got their kids over, (who had been looked after by another relative in Pakistan).

That was a few years ago, but some cousins and her aunt live with her now too so i don't know, the house must be quite big.

She's scared because her mother says if she doesn't marry this lad (her cousin) from Pakistan so he can come over, then she'll be sent back to Pakistan and she doesn't want to go back. She says she hates her religion and stuff...

I work with an Asian guy, he was born in England but he feels the same as me, he feels that the Asians have been relegated to second class citizens because of all the new breds that are flooding the country, he's not the only one that feels that way.

Poor lass, she shouldn't have to go through that kind of !*!@# . Here's some stuff I found on-line that might help her, if she wants to do anything about it...

Foreign Office, Forced Marriage Unit (FMU) - normal rates apply 020 7008 0135 or 020 7008 0230 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or 020 7008 1500 (at all other times)

The FMU offers confidential information and helps anyone in the UK that is scared they may be forced into a marriage. The FMU team can also help people in the UK forced overseas to marry.

Forced Marriage Unit (FMU)

Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Room G/55

Old Admiralty Building

Whitehall

SW1A 2PA

Email fmu@fco.gov.uk

I work with an Asian guy, he was born in England but he feels the same as me, he feels that the Asians have been relegated to second class citizens because of all the new breds that are flooding the country, he's not the only one that feels that way.

Aye, but do you not think that that we're all a bit paranoid about our identity, and maybe try to get along? Colour, religion, gender, sexuality, station, top end?

It's not a big leap

Poor lass, she shouldn't have to go through that kind of !*!@# . Here's some stuff I found on-line that might help her, if she wants to do anything about it...

Foreign Office, Forced Marriage Unit (FMU) - normal rates apply 020 7008 0135 or 020 7008 0230 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or 020 7008 1500 (at all other times)

The FMU offers confidential information and helps anyone in the UK that is scared they may be forced into a marriage. The FMU team can also help people in the UK forced overseas to marry.

Forced Marriage Unit (FMU)

Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Room G/55

Old Admiralty Building

Whitehall

SW1A 2PA

Email fmu@fco.gov.uk

Aye, but do you not think that that we're all a bit paranoid about our identity, and maybe try to get along? Colour, religion, gender, sexuality, station, top end?

It's not a big leap

Its good that we have units like the one you have given information on but the problem is that people in that situation are put under tremendus pressure from their families to do what is required of them. Although I do know of Asian women that have rebelled but they have become total outcasts from their families and friends.

Its good that we have units like the one you have given information on but the problem is that people in that situation are put under tremendus pressure from their families to do what is required of them. Although I do know of Asian women that have rebelled but they have become total outcasts from their families and friends.

Aye, I agree that the situation mentioned above is terrible but the main feel of the argument seems to have been "let's turn our backs if they aren't british" Okay, we may not agree with particular groups about various aspects of their culture, and may actively feel that certain bits are just plain wrong, but it isn't our decision to make. It is though, up to us to be warm, welcoming and accepting of other peoples differences where appropriate. We can't change someone elses culture, but we're not in a position to stand in judgement either.

Guest missvic
Aye, I agree that the situation mentioned above is terrible but the main feel of the argument seems to have been "let's turn our backs if they aren't british" Okay, we may not agree with particular groups about various aspects of their culture, and may actively feel that certain bits are just plain wrong, but it isn't our decision to make. It is though, up to us to be warm, welcoming and accepting of other peoples differences where appropriate. We can't change someone elses culture, but we're not in a position to stand in judgement either.

That truly was lovely Mrs Pencilneck!

It's nice to hear an enlightened view coming from a fellow Bedlingtonian! I often despair when out in the town when I hear primitive nonsense being spouted by people who sustain their knowledge of this planet from a diet of The Sun (or occasionally the News Post Leader!). It's sad to think that as the rest of the world progresses with it's values, people in small towns like ours refuse to accept any kind of open mindedness. When I first started going out in the town as a teenager I was appalled to hear adults declaring such blinkered attitudes of racism, homophobia, sexism and the like... nearly 15 years later and very little has changed at all. If anything attitudes are worsening. By the vast majority. And when someone tries to question people on their bigoted ideology all they get is petty insults avoiding any kind of valid debate whatsoever. This isn't just the attitudes that I despise on this site, but all over Bedlington.

I understand that the threat of terrorism is in the fore-front of people's minds at the moment, but it really needs to be put into perspective: it is a small minority of stupid people who carry out these acts and every other person of similar ethnicity should not be scapegoated for it. Do we show the same level of contempt for people who have a few pints then drive home, knowing that they are more likely to kill someone than your average Muslim? When we all start living civilised lives ourselves, then perhaps can we criticize the acts of others.

Like many people on this thread I agree that do-gooders can cause more damage to this country than good; generally with 'human rights' for those that do wrong and a welfare state that is spiralling out of control. However I do not think that condemning people because of their race or religion is 'do-gooding', it is respecting our fellow-man. Deficiencies of the state make people angry and they want to appoint blame, taking it out on an entire people is not the way to do it. We are all in agreement that the holocaust was one of the greatest atrocities in history, yet at the time the British media posted front page slogans about sending the Jews back to Europe and people agreed... would we still agree in hindsight?

At some point we all need to learn to get along together without passing off blame onto others or using aggression as a form of defence. If we don’t? Well, just take a look at the news to see war looming between nations with nuclear weapons... and unlike the conviction of The Sun, I'm not too convinced that 'us' or anyone else is going to come out too well.

7/11

:D

you sick son say !*!@# like that! a wish it was you standing next to the terrorist scum when they detonated there bombs! there's nothing remotely funny about it! :angry:

For me, the humour lies in the fact that he confused 7/7, the date of the horrific terrorist attack on London, with 7/11, a type of American convenience store, thus displaying a staggering lack of insight or intelligence.

For the record, I agree with what Mrs Pencilneck and Missvic said.

For me, the humour lies in the fact that he confused 7/7, the date of the horrific terrorist attack on London, with 7/11, a type of American convenience store, thus displaying a staggering lack of insight or intelligence.

A Staggering lack of intelligence?

Calm down it wasn't funny... Miss vic thought 7/11 was September 11th, but no one said anything about that because no one actually cares! Or maybe its just certain members who get picked on over petty things like that...

Everyone makes mistakes!

We all know what Merlin meant so stop being so miserable and picking on people or I'll slap you with my happy stick!

:lol:

Guest missvic
Calm down it wasn't funny... Miss vic thought 7/11 was September 11th, but no one said anything about that because no one actually cares! Or maybe its just certain members who get picked on over petty things like that...

Everyone makes mistakes!

Sorry it's been a long weekend up in the mountains... enough stone circlery to send me back to my Julian Calendar (American style)...

For the record, I agree with what Mrs Pencilneck and Missvic said.

By the way, did anyone notice today's news with the man waving the placard to 'get paedophil's out'?

Sorry it's been a long weekend up in the mountains... enough stone circlery to send me back to my Julian Calendar (American style)...

By the way, did anyone notice today's news with the man waving the placard to 'get paedophil's out'?

Didn`t see the news,was this a local man?

Didn`t see the news,was this a local man?

It was on TV when they were talking about this pilot scheme to inform parents (I think) if there are convicted peodophiles living in their area. I think the footage dated from those protests that happened a few years ago.

Quite unfortunate if your name is Phil....