Congratulations!

see this topic: http://www.bedlington.co.uk/community/index.php?showtopic=492

I'm pleased to announce that Miss Darn has indeed 'Got an offer of Employment'!!!

Congratulations!

Now its time to go to the income support people and see how much financially worse off you are being employed.

The system today.....Sucks!

Hope you take the job hun, and show those nosey b*****s (no not b*****ds, i said b*****s, which is alot less insulting than they deserve) that a single mum CAN survive without their petty rules, handouts and their obvious glee at the way they can control your live, lovelife and future!

(nope, not even a hint of a grudge here!)

Guest missvic

Congratulations Miss Darn!

It’s certainly a sad state of affairs when ‘the system’ has a control over your whole life. And even more so when the petty bureaucrats up at the council seem to do everything in their power to get one over on you… even more so when a great deal of the population of this town seem intent on surviving on the state indefinitely and appear to get nothing but smiles and handouts... I suppose it’s a case of ‘ah knaa me rights’, but some people have more dignity than that.

Well done again!

I sincerely hope that this is the beginning of a long and happy future for you all :)

see this topic: http://www.bedlington.co.uk/community/index.php?showtopic=492

I'm pleased to announce that Miss Darn has indeed 'Got an offer of Employment'!!!

Congratulations!

Now its time to go to the income support people and see how much financially worse off you are being employed.

The system today.....Sucks!

Hope you take the job hun, and show those nosey b*****s (no not b*****ds, i said b*****s, which is alot less insulting than they deserve) that a single mum CAN survive without their petty rules, handouts and their obvious glee at the way they can control your live, lovelife and future!

(nope, not even a hint of a grudge here!)

Well said Mr Darn. Good luck Miss Darn, well done. Anything I can do?

Well said Mr Darn. Good luck Miss Darn, well done. Anything I can do?

Some free childcare to get her off her feet and into employment would be a bonus!

if she takes the job i think she is, she'll be working 2-3 late shifts not covered by the current schooling system....

just till she gets her feet under the rug like!

Thanks hun i am definately taking the job, i dont care how much worse off i am

Back in control of future :)

Was stuck in the system for a long time but got out about 10yrs ago hard to start with,cos at first you 'll think your better off on benefits but believe me you're not! Have faith and good luck!

Was stuck in the system for a long time but got out about 10yrs ago hard to start with,cos at first you 'll think your better off on benefits but believe me you're not! Have faith and good luck!

Earning your own money, (And self respect.) I salways the better way.

Good luck, Joe