Who's Going To See The Bikers?

Is it tommorow (6th) or is it Sunday when they come to Bedlington?

And does anyone know around what time of day it will be (last year i went far too early!).

Cheers!

I think it`s tomorrow,not sure what time though...I`ll be there! :D

A bunch of middle-aged accountants and bank managers on Harleys, swanning around Bebside delivering Easter Eggs?

It's not exactly Peter Fondas and Jack Nicholsons in "The Easy Riders", is it?

I can smell a hypocrite! :lol:

Anyway - so thats tommorow is it Muky?

I might see you there!

I think it`s tomorrow,not sure what time though...I`ll be there! :D

The bikers have their own website setup, we have helped out this great cause for a number of years now.

The run is on Saturday 7th April 2007 and kicks off from Maggies Burn in Blyth at about midday

After passing The Windmill pub on Cowpen Road at about 1pm they'll head for the Clayton Arms in Dudley, then off to the Blake Arms in Seghill for about 2.15pm. After that is the Hastings Arms in Seaton Deleval at 3pm and we can expect them coming up the Front Street towards the Blue Bell at approx 3.30pm, finnally ending up at Fuggles on the Barrington Road at 4pm. From there its off to the Bebside Inn at 4.30.

I believe theirs an after run function at the "bottom club" afterwards (market place club) kicking off at 7.30pm

Their website is: http://www.northumberland-bikers.co.uk/ but be warned, its still under construction!

All details can be found there!

Best of luck to all of them, and i hope the weathers good for everyone involved! Ride Safe!

A bunch of middle-aged accountants and bank managers on Harleys, swanning around Bebside delivering Easter Eggs?

Nah....they`re just pretending they can ride motorbikes,proper drama-queens them two :lol:

The bikers have their own website setup, we have helped out this great cause for a number of years now.

The run is on Saturday 7th April 2007 and kicks off from Maggies Burn in Blyth at about midday

After passing The Windmill pub on Cowpen Road at about 1pm they'll head for the Clayton Arms in Dudley, then off to the Blake Arms in Seghill for about 2.15pm. After that is the Hastings Arms in Seaton Deleval at 3pm and we can expect them coming up the Front Street towards the Blue Bell at approx 3.30pm, finnally ending up at Fuggles on the Barrington Road at 4pm. From there its off to the Bebside Inn at 4.30.

I believe theirs an after run function at the "bottom club" afterwards (market place club) kicking off at 7.30pm

Their website is: http://www.northumberland-bikers.co.uk/ but be warned, its still under construction!

All details can be found there!

Best of luck to all of them, and i hope the weathers good for everyone involved! Ride Safe!

Thanks Mr Darn!! much bowing and kissing of feet to you :lol::lol:

Here Pencil, that isnt you and Colonel Misery is it?

:lol::lol: Colonel Misery :lol::lol:

Anyway - so thats tommorow is it Muky?

I might see you there!

Muky :lol::lol: Might do,how will i recognise you..do you look owt like your avatar? :lol:

bet you wouldn't say that to there faces! or are to colonel Kentucky fried CHICKEN!

no i seen them last year! no change? anyway do they melt the easter eggs down for the pensioners? cause i think its cruel making them suck there easter egg!!!!

Thought they were for kids! Also heard they were collecting for Blyth Lifeboat(that's money not easter eggs before anyone starts)

My 9 year old was on the easter egg run yesterday. Thought he was dead cool until it was pointed out that doing 10 mph isn't really being a biker! :lol: