Haha The Locals Are Huft!

Whats this about then?

who cares anyway? i was bored!

I think you'll find it's spelled "huffed"

i dont care if it's spelt huffed is that your only concern how someone spells? jesus christ its only a word you get the general idea!!! the english dictionary some times has typos in it are you going to correct them to! i think you have no life if all you can do is criticize peoples spelling!!!!

She wasn't criticiSing, she was correcting. You should be grateful for the free advice. Lucky she didn't start on your grammar or punctuation!

You are right though..who cares! Everyone is just nattery because it's a bank holiday and Asda's shut!

wey lets put an end to the spelling corrections here and now! it's not nice when all your trying to do is answer some ones question and you get a load of idiot shouting at you cause you made a spelling mistake!!!

please no more spelling lessons i had enough when i was at school!!!

wey lets put an end to the spelling corrections here and now! it's not nice when all your trying to do is answer some ones question and you get a load of idiot shouting at you cause you made a spelling mistake!!!

please no more spelling lessons i had enough when i was at school!!!

yew musta went two the saim skoul as me munsa, tha staishun wasnt it@ :blink:

yew musta went two the saim skoul as me munsa, tha staishun wasnt it@ :blink:

eye man went to that west sleekborn then to bedlington high skool for eediots!!!

them top end skools full of roughens! :lol:

She wasn't criticiSing, she was correcting. You should be grateful for the free advice. Lucky she didn't start on your grammar or punctuation!

You are right though..who cares! Everyone is just nattery because it's a bank holiday and Asda's shut!

I stand corrected all the time......my place is well defined in the relationship :blink:

eye man went to that west sleekborn then to bedlington high skool for eediots!!!

them top end skools full of roughens! :lol:

Foolish child......back of the class. Obviously, geography & social pecking orders aren't your strong

was that the wood one? if so i think it went up in flames!

Yes it was made of wood, mind that was in the fifties so it was a while back. The back end of that school was mainly glass, it was great in the summer because all of the glass doors could be opened it was like learning outside. Good days miss them.

Yes it was made of wood, mind that was in the fifties so it was a while back. The back end of that school was mainly glass, it was great in the summer because all of the glass doors could be opened it was like learning outside. Good days miss them.

i thats the one me mother went to, it burnt down! but there is still a bit of it left. its the history block when i was at the high school.

i thats the one me mother went to, it burnt down! but there is still a bit of it left. its the history block when i was at the high school.

The High school, is that what they call it now. I don't recall a history block it was all just classrooms when I went there, you were either in grade A,b, or C, I qualified for grade C the dunces group.