Restaurant Review

Just a warning, don't visit the above on a Sunday lunch-time. We opted for the Chinese Dim Sum as that's what all the Chinese people were having and it looked like you got lots of nice 'bits.' However the menu did not have anything I would have touched never mind eaten. Examples: Deep Fried chicken feet, spicy ducks tongues, pig trotter, intestines, jellyfish, crab roe. BLEUGHHH. We ate the prawn crackers and paid for our drinks and left. Went over the road to the lovely Dragon House and had some splendid Lemon chicken and ku-bo chicken. It was an embarrassing disaster, to be avoided if you don't fancy that kind of thing!

Just a warning, don't visit the above on a Sunday lunch-time. We opted for the Chinese Dim Sum as that's what all the Chinese people were having and it looked like you got lots of nice 'bits.' However the menu did not have anything I would have touched never mind eaten. Examples: Deep Fried chicken feet, spicy ducks tongues, pig trotter, intestines, jellyfish, crab roe. BLEUGHHH. We ate the prawn crackers and paid for our drinks and left. Went over the road to the lovely Dragon House and had some splendid Lemon chicken and ku-bo chicken. It was an embarrassing disaster, to be avoided if you don't fancy that kind of thing!

Hahahaha... Sounds like all the left over pieces from the kitchens thrown into one dish...

I'm surprised they didnt throw in some stewed sheep !*!@# .

Eat British, that way you know what your getting.

:D

In future, make sure you avoid stumbling into a place where they serve food that genuine Chinese people might actually eat.

Stick to the tourist version which is essentially Pot Noodle with a bit of chicken and MSG thrown in.

Also, the idea of a restaurant review where you don't eat at the restaurant is rather unorthodox. Not exactly Eddy Eats, are you? :P

Mr hair tried some pork bun things that looked like sponge and these things that the lady said 'have these I don't know what they are.'

I am not dissing the fact that Chinese people eat it (it shows how wasteful we are in the Western world,) but merely warning others who may naively happen upon the place on a Sunday lunch-time. The menu outside looked palatable to our tastes (must watch what I say now as pendants corner are in on this) ..inside was a different story.

Anyway CK, gan to see the hoose on Friday?