Netherdale Venue

It seems, overnight, a fence has been erected and cabins situated on the grass outside, and around, Netherdale Venue.

anyone got any clue?

i heard rumours that a block of flats were to be built there...

anyone seen any planning applications etc?

It seems, overnight, a fence has been erected and cabins situated on the grass outside, and around, Netherdale Venue.

anyone got any clue?

i heard rumours that a block of flats were to be built there...

anyone seen any planning applications etc?

I`ve just read that there`s going to be 26 houses built there..

No way are they building that many houses there, I will be straight up to WDC to complain and ask to be moved do the plans go ahead

Well according to some planning act that i read,that`s whats going to happen..just search on google for `Netherdale Venue` and its the 4th one down.

Committee Date: 15.02.2007 Class: 1

Proposal Residential development of 26 Dwellings

Location Netherdale Venue, Netherton Lane, Bedlington, Northumberland,

NE22 6DZ

Ward Bedlington West

Recommendation: Despite the objections which have been raised it is considered that the site is suitable for residential development and planning permission should be granted subject to the appropriate conditions and s 106 agreement.

Cant wait to see these match box houses when they get built in all their breeze block glory.

Although they are detached, they wont have a meter between them, the gardens wont be big enough to sit in and the residents will be snooty "keep themselves to themselves" kind of people, who's main objective in life is to keep up with the neighbors whilst secretly struggling to pay the mortgage and up to their necks in debt.

Look! I presumed, prejudged, jumped to a conclusion.

I also did something else, can anyone guess?

Can anyone be arsed?

:o:o:o

I bet!

Good old Bedlington.