Have You Noticed...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's new,? It's been part of Firefox for some time.

1) It's now supported directly by the board.

2) Most people don't use non-MS browsers.

OS and browser info? Wouldn't be any use to anyone would it?

Crabby IE, full of holes and bugs... lets naughty people have fun I suppose.

Last night I spent too long trying to hack around all the woes it threw at me - the fun!

Someones got to do it :(

not nearly as deathly boring as bank charges (see other pointless thread) :lol::lol:

And it wonders why this forum is dull...

Maybe if you spent more time posting intellectually stimulating content yourself, you wouldn't be so bored!

Try www.mousebreaker.com if you are that bored, and leave us non-moaning users to enjoy the help we get from the content other members put in.

As for myself, i wont be posting any more "boring" topics that could help fellow bedlingtonians claim back thousands of pounds, just so you are happy!

I'm sorry i spoiled your otherwise productive day with my "pointless thread".

Mr Darn, you can post anything you like on this forum, dont let people moaning on about how boring some topics are stop you!

If the topics are so boring why do they bother to read and reply to them? I think they want the attention meself!

Anyway, I dont see them starting exciting topics or even saying anything useful, its all about bullying people and moan moan moan!

Well there you are, rant over!

:lol:

Mr Darn, you can post anything you like on this forum, dont let people moaning on about how boring some topics are stop you!

If the topics are so boring why do they bother to read and reply to them? I think they want the attention meself!

Anyway, I dont see them starting exciting topics or even saying anything useful, its all about bullying people and moan moan moan!

Well there you are, rant over!

:lol:

Your right i'm jacking this site in. Its become tedious and im feeling stupid i've even been bothering checking it .Reading posts with increasingly less to say each week .. its sad. Maybe Bedlington just doesnt have alot to say for itself

Your right i'm jacking this site in. Its become tedious and im feeling stupid i've even been bothering checking it .Reading posts with increasingly less to say each week .. its sad. Maybe Bedlington just doesnt have alot to say for itself

I know why it`s been quiet..it`s coz mongo,stinky skidmark,cheezyhat,chesterdraws and monsta haven`t been leaving there opinions on stuff for a while..at least they get folk talking,even if it is just to call them all the bastards :lol:

Guest mongo
I know why it`s been quiet..it`s coz mongo,stinky skidmark,cheezyhat,chesterdraws and monsta haven`t been leaving there opinions on stuff for a while..at least they get folk talking,even if it is just to call them all the bastards :lol:

thats coz every time i do i get moderated and get me usernames took off me

but if threegee would be so kind as to give me back stinky_skidmark i'll soon living this place up :lol::lol::lol:

thats coz every time i do i get moderated and get me usernames took off me

but if threegee would be so kind as to give me back stinky_skidmark i'll soon living this place up :lol::lol::lol:

It`ll never happen :lol:

The folk that used to be regular posters are just avoiding the place coz they are trying to make a point that they`re sick of the "newbies" as we`re called...but really,all they`re doing is helping this place to become extinct and at the end of the day,if you don`t use it,you`ll loose it!

Also known as "Cutting their nose`s off to spite their faces" :D

It`ll never happen :lol:

The folk that used to be regular posters are just avoiding the place coz they are trying to make a point that they`re sick of the "newbies" as we`re called...but really,all they`re doing is helping this place to become extinct and at the end of the day,if you don`t use it,you`ll loose it!

Also known as "Cutting their nose`s off to spite their faces" :D

We have not all gone. :lol:

And it wonders why this forum is dull...

Maybe if you spent more time posting intellectually stimulating content yourself, you wouldn't be so bored!

Try www.mousebreaker.com if you are that bored, and leave us non-moaning users to enjoy the help we get from the content other members put in.

As for myself, i wont be posting any more "boring" topics that could help fellow bedlingtonians claim back thousands of pounds, just so you are happy!

I'm sorry i spoiled your otherwise productive day with my "pointless thread".

I thought the information that you posted was very useful.