Wansbeck Property Renovation

A while ago, an old man died in a flat fire in red house farm. since this has happened, a board has gone over the window and door, and the place has just been abandoned.

does anyone know of any plans for this flat, and if someone was to offer to do the work for a reduced rent, would WDC consider it? or would they rather it just rotted?

i know one of you out there knows the answer, so please, keep it serious!

A while ago, an old man died in a flat fire in red house farm. since this has happened, a board has gone over the window and door, and the place has just been abandoned.

does anyone know of any plans for this flat, and if someone was to offer to do the work for a reduced rent, would WDC consider it? or would they rather it just rotted?

i know one of you out there knows the answer, so please, keep it serious!

The flat will stand boarded up till the council decide to clean it up and repair it..there`s no way they would let anyone do the work and get reduced rent..it just wouldn`t happen..

Were you hoping to get the flat yourself?

The flat will stand boarded up till the council decide to clean it up and repair it..there`s no way they would let anyone do the work and get reduced rent..it just wouldn`t happen..

Were you hoping to get the flat yourself?

possibly, after a rough breakup 6-7 years ago i been milling about at my parents house as mine had to be sold. i think its a bit bad being close to 30 and living with parents!

only other option would be moving in with miss darn... (BedlingtonLass) :blink:

possibly, after a rough breakup 6-7 years ago i been milling about at my parents house as mine had to be sold. i think its a bit bad being close to 30 and living with parents!

only other option would be moving in with miss darn... (BedlingtonLass) :blink:

Might as well move in with the missus then!

He loves his mum too much aint that right hun

Well, it depends how you look at it...

if i lived with you or alone i'd have to pay gas, electric, council tax, rent, food, entertainment (pub etc) internet, phone, mobile and tv lisence to name but a few...

here i pay £100 a month, my mobile, my entertainment and internet.

tough decision, eh?

He loves his mum too much aint that right hun

He also loves his wallet, hun lol you have no chance. ;) Every guy dreams of finding a sucker like you.

Does a guy, who can't separate the needs of his winkie from his wallet qualify as a moderator on this forum? :P

He also loves his wallet, hun lol you have no chance. ;) Every guy dreams of finding a sucker like you.

Does a guy, who can't separate the needs of his winkie from his wallet qualify as a moderator on this forum? :P

He needs to love his wallet to fund his beer cos i wont pay for it lol

:o Sorry

That was a tad harsh.

Well, it depends how you look at it...

if i lived with you or alone i'd have to pay gas, electric, council tax, rent, food, entertainment (pub etc) internet, phone, mobile and tv lisence to name but a few...

here i pay £100 a month, my mobile, my entertainment and internet.

tough decision, eh?

That is a tough decision Mr Darn.

:D

• 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now