Women Drivers

Monsta®

I hear the Guinness is good in the Market Tavern.

Of course, while you are in there your car will be clamped and Wansbeck District Council will steal all your money and give it to people in Ashington.

As you pass all the boarded-up shops on the way home you will reflect on what a great nation we have and how we should preserve it from "illegals" who will murder us in our beds and steal our place in the dole queue.

Having resolved to vote for the nice BNP candidate in the next election you will stride on, whistling a happy tune.

Whereupon you will be mown down by MissVic driving on the wrong side of the road. And you won't even be allowed to swear in the ambulance!

Of course, while you are in there your car will be clamped and Wansbeck District Council will steal all your money and give it to people in Ashington.

As you pass all the boarded-up shops on the way home you will reflect on what a great nation we have and how we should preserve it from "illegals" who will murder us in our beds and steal our place in the dole queue.

Having resolved to vote for the nice BNP candidate in the next election you will stride on, whistling a happy tune.

Whereupon you will be mown down by MissVic driving on the wrong side of the road. And you won't even be allowed to swear in the ambulance!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I like it :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Guinness is good in the Market Tavern its a good pint.

And you won't even be allowed to swear in the ambulance!

You wont be able to smoke, eat cheese or have a Macdonalds if this Goverment has its way