Women Drivers

Monsta®

a bit like missvics driving :lol::lol::lol::blink:

More like mine!

i did something similer next to B&Q next to the A1. we were looking for that 'the ceramic experience' and i suddenly decided to do a 180 and look back the other way.

in my defence, the other carridgeway was completly obscured by trees and bushes, so it did look like a single carridgway! wasnt till i got to the roundabout i realised! good job it wasnt busy!

Guest MONG0
Let me assess your driving and you'll quickly find out I'm genuine, but the condition is that I will make the report public. Feel confident? ;)

do you feel confident enough to get in a car with him like rather you then me :lol: :lol:

This sort of thing could be eliminated with dirt cheap technology! :(

It's 2007 - about time we had guidance cables under the main carriageways. Would cost about 1% of the cost of road making, save lives, save fuel and (with an open interface) could be made to do a lot of other things as well.

Something any minister of transport worth his/her salt should be promoting. But we've got the usual Blair b** wiping timeservers in charge of the madhouse.

BTW does anyone know who the Minister of Transport is this week? There was a time when he was never out of the public eye. Who can forget the glorious days of "Marples Must Go!".

Come back Ernest Marples all is forgiven! :lol:

huh?

Ah! Reverse moderation? :lol: I meant bum-wiping

P.S. You've got to put something between the ] and the [ for it to be size 3 and the formatting commands not to display literally.

This sort of thing could be eliminated with dirt cheap technology! :(

It's 2007 - about time we had guidance cables under the main carriageways. Would cost about 1% of the cost of road making, save lives, save fuel and (with an open interface) could be made to do a lot of other things as well.

Something any minister of transport worth his/her salt should be promoting. But we've got the usual Blair b** wiping timeservers in charge of the madhouse.

Another dreamer.

Another dreamer.

Err.. no! I've made a habit of making my dreams reality.

This is easily achievable. In fact the government doesn't need to spend a penny on the actual infrastructure or delay another week. All it has to do is specify minor ducting be fitted on every new road. Throw the whole thing open to competition and, instead of years white papers, pointless committee meetings, etc. enterprise will take care of the rest. There's no need to settle on one system. The ducting could accommodate several systems experimentally.

Can you imagine where our mobile phone system would be today if it had been left to government to dictate standards, and only one system had been allowed?

Technology enabling should be a function of government, not the poking of its nose into our private affairs all the time! But, we have a bunch of useless jokers running the show - paid astronomic salaries simply for bolstering the PM's ego! Not an original thought in any of their heads.

Adding to threegee's point, a simple addition to an engine managment system could read a transmitter at every set of speed limit signs, that simply does not allow the car to go faster than that limit !

it could be rolled out gradually too, having the device fitted at the next MOT for the next 3 years and every new car on production. the devices on the signs could be rolled out slowly too, starting with school 20mph areas and progressing from there.

the technology is there, theirs just no-one willing to say 'yup, lets start this thing!'

Freedom driving school u cant go wrong going to them :D

So, let me get this right... leave the kids at BEDLINGTON BEARS while you go to ICHIBAN MARTIAL ARTS for a quick training session, then its off to FREEDOM SCHOOL OF MOTORING for an hours lesson and meet up in THE MARKET TAVERN for a quick celebratory drink? (where i hear there are live bands on every weekend!)

is that what your saying? or have the subliminal messages become confused?