I`m The Leader!

Cympil

Guest MONGO
Woohooooooo...my profile is the most viewed at 198...followed by Blanks at 159 then Mongo 1st at 157 :D

I`ve achieved something :lol: Probably for the wrong reasons like :lol:

profile 160 views so am catching up but av got 8 out of 10 bad points woohoo beat that :lol:

Guest MONGO
Aye,but if i keep lookin at my profile enough it`ll take some catching up :lol:

:lol::lol: but av got -8 points only need to get 2 more and i'm outa here :lol::lol:

come on place your bets

how long will i last :lol::lol:

Guest MONGO
A bet that`s the highest score you`ve ever had Mongo,nay wonder your chuffed :D

:lol::lol: am chuffed to bits :lol::lol: and am still waiting on a medel or a trophy from the mods

and the admin :lol: don't think al git one though :blink:

:lol::lol: am chuffed to bits :lol::lol: and am still waiting on a medel or a trophy from the mods

and the admin :lol: don't think al git one though :blink:

I think they`re just waiting to give you a banner instead of a trophy..it`ll read "MONGO,YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED" :lol:

Guest MONGO
I think they`re just waiting to give you a banner instead of a trophy..it`ll read "MONGO,YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED" :lol:

aye probably there all like big brother on here now im being stalked by the watchfull eyes of the mods to see when i slip up so they can slip on there size 11s and kick my ass right outa here :lol::lol::lol:

aye probably there all like big brother on here now im being stalked by the watchfull eyes of the mods to see when i slip up so they can slip on there size 11s and kick my ass right outa here :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont even know what 'points table' he's refering to, although we do have a warning system in place that he's doing well on. you however, have null points!

Thank you, thats nice to know. Its a bit like GB in the Eurovision song contest.

:D

Guest MONGO
I dont even know what 'points table' he's refering to, although we do have a warning system in place that he's doing well on. you however, have null points!

well i don't know if there points or not but they only popped up last time i was moderated ther up between the my friends and my messages bit on the top right of the screen it says -8 i'll tell you better in 90 days thats if i last that long :lol:

maybe 3g can shed some light on it or tell me where i can view my points if thats not them

and maybe he could make them public for all to see if he does that it would make my head swell even more then it is now woohoo bring it on :lol:

Guest MONGO
You`re avatar pic...what`s that off again?

I`ve just realised i`ve still got your old Bumfighter as mine :lol:

HEY YOU GUYS ITS THAT MONG OFF THE GOONIES SLOTH :lol::lol: