I`m The Leader!

Cympil

well i don't know if there points or not but they only popped up last time i was moderated ther up between the my friends and my messages bit on the top right of the screen it says -8 i'll tell you better in 90 days thats if i last that long :lol:

maybe 3g can shed some light on it or tell me where i can view my points if thats not them

and maybe he could make them public for all to see if he does that it would make my head swell even more then it is now woohoo bring it on :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Checked mine Mongo, your right, mine say's 0 messages.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Checked mine Mongo, your right, mine say's 0 messages.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol, i can never tell when you lot are pulling my leg, so i'll be diplomatic:

your warn level can only be seen by the site moderators. it keeps us singing off the same hymn sheet so we dont warn twice for the same thing.

the 0 messages thing pete refers to is the PM section of the website, and has nothing to do with your current warning level, although that number will rise as you recieve messages from moderators warning you to stop whatever it is your doing wrong !

if yours says 8 mongo, click the 'my messages' link and read them m8, they may give you a little insight! the message popup dont always show the full message sent!

Guest MONGO
lol, i can never tell when you lot are pulling my leg, so i'll be diplomatic:

your warn level can only be seen by the site moderators. it keeps us singing off the same hymn sheet so we dont warn twice for the same thing.

the 0 messages thing pete refers to is the PM section of the website, and has nothing to do with your current warning level, although that number will rise as you recieve messages from moderators warning you to stop whatever it is your doing wrong !

if yours says 8 mongo, click the 'my messages' link and read them m8, they may give you a little insight! the message popup dont always show the full message sent!

mine dont say 8 its -8 thats minus 8 i know how to use my messages but im quite disappointed now coz a fund out what it is its me messages gone tits up so dont no how many bad points i have now would you be so kind mr darn and go have a look how many bad points i have and post them here for me and all to see :D

mine dont say 8 its -8 thats minus 8 i know how to use my messages but im quite disappointed now coz a fund out what it is its me messages gone tits up so dont no how many bad points i have now would you be so kind mr darn and go have a look how many bad points i have and post them here for me and all to see :D

:lol: :lol: if you were still at school you would have been expelled -7 ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure i will:- as soon as you become a mod ! ;)

They must be giving you back your ten lives Mongo..you see..they love you really :D

A couple of weeks ago I had -1 messages in my inbox. So Mongo is right, it can go 'tits up' from time to time.