No Smoking Ban...

Cympil

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a pic of him he looks like he's been climbing pylons.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if they`re trying to get info off him..they`ll be sticking sellotape all owa him and riving it off him then hoyin salt n vinegar on him.."Tell me all you dorty bomber or you`ll be getting more of the same thing" :lol:

Just send them all to an island for a holiday,they can smoke all they want to there.

I suggest the island of Gruinard off the west coast of Scotland after all they like Scotland don't they! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anthrax Island..Nice one :lol:

Smoking is good for you

Heres one for you:-

whats the crack with home helps and maids?

i mean, they have to enter your home to clean etc, so technically thats their work place, does that mean all these old dears have to go outside? when does it become a workplace? just when the maid is there? or all the time?

what about plumbers etc? does their workplace have to be smoke free too?

i mean, they have to enter your home to clean etc, so technically thats their work place, does that mean all these old dears have to go outside? when does it become a workplace? just when the maid is there? or all the time?

I know certain local councils have asked their tenants to refrain from smoking in their homes for at least an hour if they are expecting a plumber etc to call to carry out a repair, although they cannot enforce this.

Wansbeck Council have not implemented this policy............yet !

Also district nurses have the right to ask patients not to smoke in their homes while they are visiting, this may probably be the case in other visiting services providing home care.

Wey,the council has been sending letters out saying that if they need to come in to your house to do repairs etc,you`ll not be allowed to smoke,so you`ll have to leave your own house to have a tab..so it`ll be the same for home helps.The old folk will have to stand in the rain and have their tab if the home-help is in :blink:

Wey,the council has been sending letters out saying that if they need to come in to your house to do repairs etc,you`ll not be allowed to smoke,so you`ll have to leave your own house to have a tab..so it`ll be the same for home helps.The old folk will have to stand in the rain and have their tab if the home-help is in :blink:

It'll be good for them, getting a bit of fresh air and all that.

Wey,the council has been sending letters out saying that if they need to come in to your house to do repairs etc,you`ll not be allowed to smoke,so you`ll have to leave your own house to have a tab..

Meanwhile, the plumber and the plasterer are relaxing in my house with a coffee and a fag, ;)

Wey,the council has been sending letters out saying that if they need to come in to your house to do repairs etc,you`ll not be allowed to smoke,so you`ll have to leave your own house to have a tab..

Meanwhile, the plumber and the plasterer are relaxing in my house with a coffee and a fag, ;)

Are you having a problem with double posts or are they ment?

Quick smokers pack your bags and move to Sheffield dopey council forgot to register new laws in time so smoking is still allowed everywhere.

Note:-Has W.D.C. registered?

Quick smokers pack your bags and move to Sheffield dopey council forgot to register new laws in time so smoking is still allowed everywhere.

Note:-Has W.D.C. registered?

?? thought it was government based not district council!!

it isn't a council thing councils just have to enforce it! they get lashed if they dont! :lol: :lol: the thoughts of joy wdc getting lashed! :blink::lol:

Yes we all know that but it still remains that they still have to Reg-is-ter,got it yet Reg-is-ter :blink:

If they are looking for volunteers to do the lashing well I bet Mongo's up fot it :lol: :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now