The Bandstand! That reminds me!

Blank

The bandstand!

That reminds me!

Today at about 12pm i saw this man sitting on the hill (Where the car park is). He had his legs crossed and he was rocking back and forth....

Then at 4:00pm on my way back from Cramlington he was still there! Still rocking... i don't know he might have been on drugs but what if he was suicidal or something!?

The bandstand!

That reminds me!

Today at about 12pm i saw this man sitting on the hill (Where the car park is). He had his legs crossed and he was rocking back and forth....

Then at 4:00pm on my way back from Cramlington he was still there! Still rocking... i don't know he might have been on drugs but what if he was suicidal or something!?

Was he a portly chap with hippy hair and a beard? A bit mad looking?

If it's the same chap, he was on the same bus as me the other week. I can confirm he smells very strongly of human faeces.

Was he a portly chap with hippy hair and a beard? A bit mad looking?

If it's the same chap, he was on the same bus as me the other week. I can confirm he smells very strongly of human faeces.

No, he was of normal build... and the same red car was parked there below the hill where he was!

This bloke you saw on the bus... did he have like, tatty looking hair and a round face? And a big dirty coat? I think I've seen him before...

Sounds like the same chap. Often to be seen sitting in the lotus position at the bus stop over the road from the New Bell.

This is scary I think I spotted him on a bus in Hervey Bay. :D

I saw a lad carrying his bedding through bedlington on wednesday last week ..looked a young lad .. was going down the bank towards the band stand ... 40 mins later saw him again getting his head down in the bus stop outside the chesters ...wasnt trying to flog anyone magazines so thats a positive in my book .. just a drifter i suppose .. well now its logged on .co.uk

Sounds like the same chap. Often to be seen sitting in the lotus position at the bus stop over the road from the New Bell.

I've seen him too. Rocking away on benches. Has rosy cheeks and black hair and a big checky coat. I don't think he's anything to be scared of.

Guest missvic

If this is the same dude, he's a chap from Stakeford with mental illness, and perhaps not one to make fun of :angry:

As Miss Hair says, he's completely harmless :) but do we need to talk about him here? Lets get back to bitching about the foriegners or them from Blyth...

If this is the same dude, he's a chap from Stakeford with mental illness, and perhaps not one to make fun of :angry:

As Miss Hair says, he's completely harmless :) but do we need to talk about him here? Lets get back to bitching about the foriegners or them from Blyth...

Here Here.

ok so every one from bedlington is perfect? somehow i dont think so! cause there's you to start with! all fur coat :lol::lol:

Monsta, Do you have a mirror? Is it clean? Use it, and try civility!

Joe

Monsta, Do you have a mirror? Is it clean? Use it, and try civility!

Joe

what you mean civility? i am civil it's others who ain't!!!!! and no i don't use mirrors I'm not that vain!

like the great philosopher popeye the sailor man once said "i am what i am" that is equal to every other person

on this planet!

what you mean civility? i am civil it's others who ain't!!!!! and no i don't use mirrors I'm not that vain!

like the great philosopher popeye the sailor man once said "i am what i am" that is equal to every other person

on this planet!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Depends on which class of bedlington shag you were after...............heard its very cheap in the market tavern!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

i hear that shop beside moby dicks does a good shag! or there's always walter walls!!!! :lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest MONGO
Wasn't it the famous philosopher Gloria Gaynor who was best known for that particular line?

"I am what I am

I don't want praise I don't want pity

I bang my own drum

Some think it's noise I think it's pretty

I'm Popeye the sailor man! *Toot toot!* "

HA HA CK SOMETIMES YOU CRACK ME UP KEEP THEM COMING ANYWAY BACK TO THE POINT I THINK I SEEN HIM DOES HE LOOK IN HIS FIFTEES/SIXTEES WALKS LIKE HE S*IT HIM SELF IF SO LEAVE HIM ALONE HES HARMLESS AND TRAMPS ARE NOT TO LAUGH ITS NOT THER CHOISE TO BE LIKE THIS ITS THE DIRTY !*!@# GOVERNMENT TO BLAME

Wasn't it the famous philosopher Gloria Gaynor who was best known for that particular line?

"I am what I am

I don't want praise I don't want pity

I bang my own drum

Some think it's noise I think it's pretty

I'm Popeye the sailor man! *Toot toot!* "

Bravo my man :lol:

Whoa! What's going on here is this a moderator trying to get us to be detrimental :P

And by the way I'll reiterate Cympil's question.What is going on here,how has this thread appeared here after so long?

Whoa! What's going on here is this a moderator trying to get us to be detrimental :P

And by the way I'll reiterate Cympil's question.What is going on here,how has this thread appeared here after so long?

Not a clue. i split the topic because it was in talk of the town and went way off topic, however i aint going back thru all the topics ever posted, so i'll just catch them up as they get revived.

how it got back to the top of the forum? i dunno, i just saw the post saying 'whats this doing here'! :unsure::blink::huh: