Guess When

Ok we've had a couple of "Guess Where / what" photos of places / things around Bedlington. Lets see if anyone can guess when this photo was taken.

So heres the question: Since when did the Market Tavern have ALL of its front windows boarded up?

Guess the year and the reason if you can!

Ok we've had a couple of "Guess Where / what" photos of places / things around Bedlington. Lets see if anyone can guess when this photo was taken.

So heres the question: Since when did the Market Tavern have ALL of its front windows boarded up?

I haven`t got a clue..i can`t remember it like that :blink: did it go on fire?

Was it when it changed its name and became the Market Tavern, I only knew it as the Howard arms.

Was I having acid flashbacks today or does the Market Tavern now have a full set of glass windows?

It must have been acid flashbacks CK..The Tavern doesn`t fix it`s windows,no point really,coz they get put our every week :lol:

It must have been acid flashbacks CK..The Tavern doesn`t fix it`s windows,no point really,coz they get put our every week :lol:

yes its true i walked past today and all windows were in

:blink: well that didn`t last long..where abouts are you from Sarah? Top End or Station?

im from red house farm moved here from italy about 17 years ago

Heway like..what`s the answer.Was it a fire or the Perry`s or what? :blink:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now