Hi Everyone

sarah24

hi just thought id say hello im new here to this forum so please dont be mean lol but anyway hello :)

Edited by Mr Darn
Topic moved to assist 'chit-chat'

hi just thought id say hello im new here to this forum so please dont be mean lol but anyway hello :)

Hi Sarah,welcome to Bedlington Forum :)

Word of warning.....when you see the words "Giddy Up" Run for your life!! CK `s on the prowl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Sarah,welcome to Bedlington Forum :)

Word of warning.....when you see the words "Giddy Up" Run for your life!! CK `s on the prowl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol thanks for the warning :lol:

It's Funny 'Cos It's True!

:huh::o;):lol:

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTT!!!!!!"

I think NOT!

<_<

Oh go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on .......................................GO ON! You want to really :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on .......................................GO ON! You want to really :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmn, do you know me stu? Thats a freaky co-incidence if you dont! :blink:

Hmmmmn, do you know me stu? Thats a freaky co-incidence if you dont! :blink:

I was just gonna ask what you were on about there,then i remembered your "Metis for Dummies" web page..the explanation is there ;)

So,while we`re on the subject,can you explain the "Basics of Botting" to me :blink::lol:

I was just gonna ask what you were on about there,then i remembered your "Metis for Dummies" web page..the explanation is there ;)

So,while we`re on the subject,can you explain the "Basics of Botting" to me :blink::lol:

lol, i forgot all about that! i havent been on there for ages, except to upload a few pics.

As for the 'basics of botting', that relates to a program that was used frequently on a download site chat room. Using this program, one could open a 'chat room' and be the dictator of who could talk, kick peolple out, ban people etc, anyway, this 'bot' was a seperate program whom entered the room as an entity. you could program this bot to look for certain things like swearing etc and post a pre-determined reply that would kick, ban or just warn the user.

After a while, the programmers got clever and started creating games you could play etc. this resulted in alot of people wanting to know 'how' to program these bots, hence the website i started. ( i was quite good in this field if i do say so myself!)

Unfortunatly just as it was getting going, the download program's servers were shut down and the program went underground. I stopped work on the website and left the program where it was.

Since then i hear the community has built right back up because of a few patches that were released, but i no longer have any interest. I still frequent the forum on the bots developers website, but i dont do much programming now.

The bots program was named 'Metis'.

Better answer?