Where Is Mongo?

Blank

From here:

The moderators are admins are giving their time freely to help our local community. They deserve to be helped not hindered. Their decisions are final. Referees don't always make the right call, but for the game to go on everyone must respect those decisions, and the simple fact that they were made in good faith.

Those are the new ADDITIONS to the rules, period! So don't throw your dummy out of the pram; no one will bother to pick it up and wipe it off for you!

I agree, Partly anyway (muppets? :P ) Stay mongo, your a good addition to the forum!

Wey get it sorted so he can post then...i know one thing,if Mongo leaves then you can just close my account,and i know that most of you wouldn`t give a toss anyway,but i`m not stopping on a forum with mods who gan on like a bunch of bullys..

Guest MONG0

there is no way im going to even bother posting here for atleast 3 weeks or maybe longer it all depends on mrdarn and this premod thing :D

i bid farewell

ooooh me tinky

Wey get it sorted so he can post then...i know one thing,if Mongo leaves then you can just close my account,and i know that most of you wouldn`t give a toss anyway,but i`m not stopping on a forum with mods who gan on like a bunch of bullys..

im with you on this one i think he's suffered long enough

im with you on this one i think he's suffered long enough

post content deleted. please do not mock the moderators of this site, their decision is final, and further discussion of other members accounts will be deleted.

Edited by Mr Darn
mocking of site moderators.

post content deleted. please do not mock the moderators of this site, their decision is final, and further discussion of other members accounts will be deleted.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you get funnier by the minute and anyway,the mods don`t need me to mock them,they make a mockery of themselves..and the forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: