Fridge Magnets

Tonyp

Hi Folks 

wonder if anyone can help me & the missus are coming to the uk early new year she saves fridge magnets is there anywhere in Bedlington you can get them apparently she said it must have bedlington on it not Northumberland Whitley Bay etc thanks for your help & advise haven’t had time to be on the website as moving to a place called Lenti which is a town near the borders of Slovenia & Austria the house is in the process of renovation electric windows door central heating basically everything but getting there now the nearest city is probably Graz but still in Budapest at the moment 

Hi Tony!

If you don't manage to find a magnet with Bedlington on it I can recommend these.

https://www.smartphoto.se/fotopresenter/kylskapsmagneter?pvc=MagnetSheetSquare&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw4TTyY3q-gIVCdKyCh3A5g3AEAQYASABEgKN3vD_BwE

Take a few nice nice photos of your visit and make your own. I use them for the grandchildren's photos.

Cheers Alan my missus would probably like a magnet off the town rather than the dog she likes to look at places she has been she’s Hungarian I took her to bedlington to see family & she thought it was a nice place but then we stopped in a nice hotel in alwinton as she wanted to see where I was born which was rothbury my great grandfather & he’s relations were from Bellingham my middle name is Charlton which I’ve gone back as far of lots of Charltons from there apparently Reiver name

13 hours ago, Tonyp said:

Cheers Alan my missus would probably like a magnet off the town ....................................

Now that I haven't seen. You will have to get @John Fox (foxy) to get one of his aerial photos made up into a fridge magnet:) 

Tony - I have no suggestions for a Bedlington fridge magnet but don't be tempted to get your wife a Bedlington Terrier dog one ... as she's Hungarian born why not get her a Hungarian Vizsla fridge magnet from Amazon?  I am biased - I've owned Vizslas for over 50 years.  Go on, you know Sym always speaks good sense.

image.jpeg.d838a64374f6546b6fde15ffaa335074.jpeg

Hi symptoms 

hope your keeping well actually the Vizslas is my missus favourite dog lots of them about in the countryside people use them for hunting. Mostly for bird carrying but there mostly very affectionate towards children. But my missus like town photos but thanks for your advice 

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now