Is It Just Me?

Monsta®

is tis place b*******  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok ok, enoughs enough. I'm getting sick of all the childish behaviour.

So far as i am concerned, use of bad language from now on will result in a warn. another instance and you will be put on moderator preview.

Have a laugh by all means, but this is getting beyond a joke. Please remember schools have access to the internet now, and i would like to think they could visit this site without any worry of them learning profanities whilst reading whats happening in bedlington.

So far as i am concerned, use of bad language from now on will result in a warn. another instance and you will be put on moderator preview.

Have a laugh by all means, but this is getting beyond a joke. Please remember schools have access to the internet now, and i would like to think they could visit this site without any worry of them learning profanities whilst reading whats happening in bedlington.

please what children do you honestly think will go on the internet to access bedlington.co.uk? tha either downloading illegal software or on one of the many social sites like my space or face party s****! so stop using that as an excuse!!!!

Edited by Mr Darn
masked language +1 warn

Please explain to us what 'bad' language is. Reading your posts I wouldn't class you as a master. :huh:

and you can't spell. :rolleyes:

Please explain to us what 'bad' language is. Reading your posts I wouldn't class you as a master. :huh:

and you can't spell. :rolleyes:

i have already explained to you what i think bad language is. Its swearing! even my children know what is and is not acceptable language. as for spelling....

...touchè!

i have already explained to you what i think bad language is. Its swearing! even my children know what is and is not acceptable language. as for spelling....

...touchè!

Replacing 'bad' language with 'swearing' doesn't really help me much, I have my own standards but yours are obviously different, people need to know instead of you taking things for granted.

R. Soul.

+1 warn

Is there really any need to tell everyone that Monsta`s had a warning? This info should be private surely :blink:

Well, i tried the keeping it private route, and everyone that was warned said 'why me, you diddnt warn watshisface'

and allan, i have already said what i consider swearing to you in a pm. Most of us can tell whats being covered up, as we have all heared it before. what do you want me to do? post a list and break my own rule?

...touchè!

It`s not...is it? :lol: