Spot The Problem..

Cympil

Give in what is it?

I assume they've just erected the bollards :lol: .......... so they've only gone and blocked themselves in :blink: Hope the cement isn't of the quick setting variety!!

I assume they've just erected the bollards :lol: .......... so they've only gone and blocked themselves in :blink: Hope the cement isn't of the quick setting variety!!

That`s it exactly :lol: How daft can you get :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you run a careful check, the vehicle fits easily between the bollards. :o Much ado about......

It fits? then what is the point of the bollard? i thought the reenforced streetmaster #2 classic 4ft 3in bollard was designed to stop any vehicles from entering the cordoned area, thus protecting the pedestrians and property within. :blink:

It fits? then what is the point of the bollard? i thought the reenforced streetmaster #2 classic 4ft 3in bollard was designed to stop any vehicles from entering the cordoned area, thus protecting the pedestrians and property within. :blink:

You`ve got a good point there Mr Darn..I was right in the first place..they`ve barred there`sels in :D

Not in this case, check it out. :lol: Any idiot can tell they aren't working on the bollards, they drove the van in so it will come out.

Not in this case, check it out. :lol: Any idiot can tell they aren't working on the bollards, they drove the van in so it will come out.

Gotta disagree with you there..look at the bottom of the bollards,there`s still wet cement on them and there`s wet cement around the bottom of them too :P

Guest MONGO
I reckon they weren't stuck in the first place.

How many bollards can you count!?

First one to guess correctly wins a mars bar!

there is twelve coz he's got 1 for each leg theres 1 next to silver thing in bottom corner and 9 around the van :D:D

marsbar if you pleeez

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now