Game Time!..interview The Next Poster!

Cympil

Ask anything you want (not hacky) - the next person to post will answer your personal question and then ask another personal question for the next poster.....

Do you have a hobby...if so, what is it?

Ask anything you want (not hacky) - the next person to post will answer your personal question and then ask another personal question for the next poster.....

Do you have a hobby...if so, what is it?

Fishing! both boat and lake. favorite fish has to be a self caught cod fried the same day! (No, the cod did not catch its self, i mean a cod I have caught!)

Whats your favorite Meal? (and i dont mean multiple choice, breakfast; elevenses; lunch; dinner; tea or supper! i mean what food!)

Fishing! both boat and lake. favorite fish has to be a self caught cod fried the same day! (No, the cod did not catch its self, i mean a cod I have caught!)

Whats your favorite Meal? (and i dont mean multiple choice, breakfast; elevenses; lunch; dinner; tea or supper! i mean what food!)

Roast Beef and Yorkshire pud with all the trimmings!

If you were an animal,what animal would you be and why?

Roast Beef and Yorkshire pud with all the trimmings!

If you were an animal,what animal would you be and why?

I would like to be a bird, they have the freedom to travel anywhere they want and they see places that I will never see. They never pay bills, taxes or water rates.

What is your favorite alcoholic drink and why?

I would like to be a bird, they have the freedom to travel anywhere they want and they see places that I will never see. They never pay bills, taxes or water rates.

What is your favorite alcoholic drink and why?

Has to be Black velvet, but the poor mans version! (Guinness and cider)

and i like it because it makes me forget about my life, lets me enjoy myself, and NEVER makes me angry, unlike snakebite, which i become a troublemaker after drinking!

What is your favorite article of clothing?

(this is hard, coz you need to think of a next question as well as an answer!)

Has to be Black velvet, but the poor mans version! (Guinness and cider)

and i like it because it makes me forget about my life, lets me enjoy myself, and NEVER makes me angry, unlike snakebite, which i become a troublemaker after drinking!

What is your favorite article of clothing?

(this is hard, coz you need to think of a next question as well as an answer!)

Has to be my Levi jeans,i`ve had them for ages but the more washed out and raggy they get,the better they look..

What`s your happiest memory of childhood?

Has to be my Levi jeans,i`ve had them for ages but the more washed out and raggy they get,the better they look..

What`s your happiest memory of childhood?

Going to my grandmas near the terrier and eating sponge pudding with milk.

When my cousin was visiting with me it was even better......would love to relive those days.

What do you want to do before your times up and why?

Going to my grandmas near the terrier and eating sponge pudding with milk.

When my cousin was visiting with me it was even better......would love to relive those days.

What do you want to do before your times up and why?

go zorbing cause it looks mental! (zorbing is where you get in a big !*!@# ball and roll down a big hill!)

where is your favourite place? and why? (anyone says bedlington needs to get out more!)

go zorbing cause it looks mental! (zorbing is where you get in a big !*!@# ball and roll down a big hill!)

where is your favourite place? and why? (anyone says bedlington needs to get out more!)

Anywhere where there is a steam railway, last week I went on the Keigthley and Worth Vally railway, fabtastic.

What is your favorite historical event?

Anywhere where there is a steam railway, last week I went on the Keigthley and Worth Vally railway, fabtastic.

What is your favorite historical event?

the battle of waterloo! cause we kicked the s***e out of the !*!@# french! :lol: :lol: :lol:

who in your view is the most significant leader of all time?

the battle of waterloo! cause we kicked the s***e out of the !*!@# french! :lol: :lol: :lol:

who in your view is the most significant leader of all time?

Margaret Thatcher ............. a right formidable leader :blink:

Whats your favourite book?

The Illusionist! and it was better than i thought it would be, that orange tree was fabulous!

Where are you going tommorrow night and why?

absolutely no where because i dont want to!

if god created man who created god?

Guest MONGO
absolutely no where because i dont want to!

i did coz i'm the almighty god

what came first the chicken or the egg

Guest MONGO
the egg, coz chickens are female.....

then they had a cigarette, coz they live outside...

Whats youe favorite website?

warezzbb.org

who killed roger rabbit

Guest MONGO
getting a warn +1 from mr darn!

whats the point in the millenium dome?

there is no point but it was a good waste of money

whats everyones first and second name

God - by definition - started time AND creation (of the Universe) itself.

Without God there could have been no creation, and before creation there was no time! :blink:

13.7 billion years ago by all accounts. http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20060318/fob1.asp

The really interesting question is what is the 96% of the Universe (Dark Energy and Dark Matter) we know nothing about.

God - by definition - created time AND creation (of the Universe).

Without God there could have been no creation, and before creation there was no time! :blink:

13.7 billion years by all accounts. http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20060318/fob1.asp

The really interesting question is what is the 96% of the Universe (Dark Energy and Dark Matter) we know nothing about.

Em..this is an "Interview the next poster" thread..you have went off topic! Mr Darn will have to moderate your post now :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now