Game Time!..interview The Next Poster!

Cympil

Em..this is an "Interview the next poster" thread..you have went off topic! Mr Darn will have to moderate your post now :D

I agree! Haway man threegee - ya spoiling it!

:D

Ahem... where were we?

Em..this is an "Interview the next poster" thread..you have went off topic! Mr Darn will have to moderate your post now :D
The only place where off-topic banter is OK. Just sometimes it's hard to recall that there ever was a topic!

Monsta and Mongo :lol::lol::lol::lol: .

There mad!!!!!!111!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!

Question: Who would win in a fight, Michael Knight from "Knight Rider" or Terry McCann from "Minder"?

Terry McCann from "Minder" easily!

If you were a car,what kind of car would you be?

Mr Darn,have you been deleting my smilies? Coz normally,if it`s you thats done it you leave a reason why...or was it someone else?

It was me, and the reason was left in the second PM (not the blank one)

i only leave a message on the board if any of the post is worth saving.

It was me, and the reason was left in the second PM (not the blank one)

i only leave a message on the board if any of the post is worth saving.

I haven`t got a second pm..unless it`s totally invisible like..

Foul! You didn't say what your favourite motorbike is.

Favourite motorbike is an old Triumph coz i used to fly around Bedlington on the back of one a while back :D

Who`s the best moderator on the Bedlington forum and why? grinning-smiley-9505.gif

DOH!

sorry, has to be the R6, in blue....it looks great!

Can you do the splits?

CK was talking to me i think :blink: and for the record,i can`t do the splits but i can do a roly poly..is that good enough :D

CK was talking to me i think :blink: and for the record,i can`t do the splits but i can do a roly poly..is that good enough :D

maybe if it involves flaming rings and a some knife throwing! :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
God - by definition - started time AND creation (of the Universe) itself.

Without God there could have been no creation, and before creation there was no time! :blink:

13.7 billion years ago by all accounts. http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20060318/fob1.asp

The really interesting question is what is the 96% of the Universe (Dark Energy and Dark Matter) we know nothing about.

Hark at Theo the Theologist.

God - by definition - started time AND creation (of the Universe) itself.

Without God there could have been no creation, and before creation there was no time! :blink:

13.7 billion years ago by all accounts. http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20060318/fob1.asp

The really interesting question is what is the 96% of the Universe (Dark Energy and Dark Matter) we know nothing about.

Truth is Threegee that scientists really do not have the answers to much at all. They change their theories every so many years.

On the other hand the Bible and the creation story never changes.

Truth is Threegee that scientists really do not have the answers to much at all. They change their theories every so many years.

i but there so far fetched! how wey man god created everything in 7 days? it's nearly as good as lord of the rings! :lol:

Pete is our very own soothsayer. I kneel before thee, oh grey-haired one.

Pete is our very own soothsayer. I kneel before thee, oh grey-haired one.

Not so much of the grey hair Denzel, I use gresian 2000 Greshian 2000 what ever its called never have a grey hair with that stuff. Now the wife on the other hand, well, and you can get up off your knees Denzel you will get your trousers dorty.

:lol::lol::lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now