New Power Station At Cambois ......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't the prospect of Bin Ladens fanatics running your nuclear reactor fill you with fear.Where else are you going to find the staff other than abroad,cos I'm damn sure that Bedlington job centre isn't overflowing with nuclear power station qualified personel.Think about it :(

Superb! I've never laughed so much in ages.

Doesn't the prospect of Bin Ladens fanatics running your nuclear reactor fill you with fear.Where else are you going to find the staff other than abroad,cos I'm damn sure that Bedlington job centre isn't overflowing with nuclear power station qualified personel.Think about it :(

I thought the nuclear station was planned up near Duridge? If so the intelligencia of Ashington would be first in line for jobs?

i agree you are a richard head! and a !*!@# big one! :lol::lol::lol:

One can only wonder why this forum is not being lit up by a thousand and one newbies and veterans, all posting away like billy-o, when there are discussions as lucid and enlightening as this one brightening the intertron and dazzling all those who click upon it's majesty.

Truly, we are living in a new golden era.

One can only wonder why this forum is not being lit up by a thousand and one newbies and veterans, all posting away like billy-o, when there are discussions as lucid and enlightening as this one brightening the intertron and dazzling all those who click upon it's majesty.

It doesn`t matter what sort of posts were on the forum.Why would folk want to visit a forum about Bedlington other than folk that live here or used to live here..Most people haven`t even heard of Bedlington..

You just concentrate on donning your drinking/dancing daps on Saturday. Preferably new ones.

It doesn`t matter what sort of posts were on the forum.Why would folk want to visit a forum about Bedlington other than folk that live here or used to live here..Most people haven`t even heard of Bedlington..

Exactly...

Guest missvic
Exactly...

Well... I first came on this forum as I'm nosey so and so who likes to get to know what's going on in the town, as I'm sure (secretly) do many others!

There's plenty of other websites that I could visit for my daily intake of crude, vulgar or racist offerings (thesun.co.uk being a strong contender), but I would prefer to keep the two seperate, if only for the sake of the people who come here to read about new bus stops!

Like I said in another post though, it's becoming quite irrelevant now as generally the posters of the less questionable posts seem to have left the site or visit more infrequently. I personally think it's a bit of a shame as there are millions of message boards and chat sites which would cater for much of the craic on here, but only one (that I know of) which is dedicated to the goings on in this town.

Anyway... in a way, we should be thankful to those who make the internet less enjoyable for others... it's very easy to become addicted to it and/or use it as a replacement for a real life, and so anything that stops us using it as much is doing us a favour really! Just as the kids from Why Don't You told us to 'switch off your tv sets and do something less boring instead' perhaps we should all turn off our computers for the day and get out cleaning the Ha'penny Woods?! Go on... you know it makes sense!

Well... I first came on this forum as I'm nosey so and so who likes to get to know what's going on in the town, as I'm sure (secretly) do many others!

There's plenty of other websites that I could visit for my daily intake of crude, vulgar or racist offerings (thesun.co.uk being a strong contender), but I would prefer to keep the two seperate, if only for the sake of the people who come here to read about new bus stops!

Like I said in another post though, it's becoming quite irrelevant now as generally the posters of the less questionable posts seem to have left the site or visit more infrequently. I personally think it's a bit of a shame as there are millions of message boards and chat sites which would cater for much of the craic on here, but only one (that I know of) which is dedicated to the goings on in this town.

Anyway... in a way, we should be thankful to those who make the internet less enjoyable for others... it's very easy to become addicted to it and/or use it as a replacement for a real life, and so anything that stops us using it as much is doing us a favour really! Just as the kids from Why Don't You told us to 'switch off your tv sets and do something less boring instead' perhaps we should all turn off our computers for the day and get out cleaning the Ha'penny Woods?! Go on... you know it makes sense!

Wey,most of the "craic" is posted on the Chat Central part anyway,so where`s the harm? I`ve left this part of the forum alone as best i can..and i haven`t noticed any vulgar or crude postings in the Chat Central either,well maybe in other peoples eyes some of the stuff might be a bit crude but mostly people see it for what it is and respond accordingly by giving as good as they get..all happy!

Anyway,the Chat Central is quite popular,it`s a pity the ones that are moaning about the site don`t make more of an effort to post in the main forum though,it`s just about come to a stand still in here and you can`t point the finger of blame at anyone else for it.. :mellow:

Guest missvic
Wey,most of the "craic" is posted on the Chat Central part anyway,so where`s the harm? I`ve left this part of the forum alone as best i can..and i haven`t noticed any vulgar or crude postings in the Chat Central either,well maybe in other peoples eyes some of the stuff might be a bit crude but mostly people see it for what it is and respond accordingly by giving as good as they get..all happy!

Anyway,the Chat Central is quite popular,it`s a pity the ones that are moaning about the site don`t make more of an effort to post in the main forum though,it`s just about come to a stand still in here and you can`t point the finger of blame at anyone else for it.. :mellow:

Lets not start another war here!

All I'm saying is that a number of people have left the site or visit it less often. This has led to less topics on some parts of the site. This in turn means less posts, less interest and fewer regular people visiting the site. It can't be argued with.

However, of late the posts have generally been much better and have attracted far fewer complaints! Mr Darn's hard work seems to have paid off! People seem to be happy :D This is good! Lets just hope that some of the old regulars return and get this site back to what it was?

We've had nearly a year of this 'newcomer' nonsense now, and I'm sure that everyone has just accepted each other by now, and generally everyone seems to get along reasonably. Perhaps the good word will get around and people might start coming back. Then everyone's happy! :D:D:D

I accept everyone for who they are anyway, newcomer or not. Showing newcomers with a bit of respect might actually keep them here and help them to join in, instead of them joining up then never showing there faces because they get told to go back to where they came from in the Introduce Yourself section.

Everyones a newcomer at some point. At the end of the day this forum doesn't belong to any of us, it belongs to the person who pays it's bills.

Lets not start another war here!

All I'm saying is that a number of people have left the site or visit it less often. This has led to less topics on some parts of the site. This in turn means less posts, less interest and fewer regular people visiting the site. It can't be argued with.

:lol:However, of late the posts have generally been much better and have attracted far fewer complaints! Mr Darn's hard work seems to have paid off! People seem to be happy :D This is good! Lets just hope that some of the old regulars return and get this site back to what it was?

We've had nearly a year of this 'newcomer' nonsense now, and I'm sure that everyone has just accepted each other by now, and generally everyone seems to get along reasonably. Perhaps the good word will get around and people might start coming back. Then everyone's happy! :D:D:D

what a joke!

am gan a !*!@# me sel!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just concentrate on donning your drinking/dancing daps on Saturday. Preferably new ones.

Is this a party to celebrate the proposed opening of the new power station,or a private invitation only do?Is the cooncil invited?Are there stalls there?Has Osomar been sighted?Has he started interveiwing?Whats the starting salary?Do I need to go to Afghanistan to get special training?Can I push the button eh! eh! please? :lol: :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now