Split From: Not A Good Week This! (tott Forum)

Cympil

Joe, wish I could give you a hug right now! I thought today might have qualified to be the most emotional day of my life. I'm sure of it now! All the best xx

PS Are you planning to visit UK in the future?

Good on you for not letting the scummers spoil this place for you.

Uncalled for..especially on this thread..pop into the other forum if you have anything to say

Uncalled for..especially on this thread..pop into the other forum if you have anything to say
I apologise for not thinking before I typed.

In no way am i taking sides here, but ms hair's comment, in my opinion as a member of this site, was in the correct context, the correct forum and the correct thread. No-one was directly mentioned in her comment, so i think it really is a case of 'if your offended, it must have been directed at you'.

I am definatly not offended by the comment, as i know i have a clear conscience when it comes to that point, however, this is from joes thread, and any further discussion SHOULD be directed to another thread. Hence the Thread Split.

In no way am i taking sides here, but ms hair's comment, in my opinion as a member of this site, was in the correct context, the correct forum and the correct thread. No-one was directly mentioned in her comment, so i think it really is a case of 'if your offended, it must have been directed at you'.

I am definatly not offended by the comment, as i know i have a clear conscience when it comes to that point, however, this is from joes thread, and any further discussion SHOULD be directed to another thread. Hence the Thread Split.

It isn`t the case of been offended,it was the fact that it was put on Joe`s thread and i didn`t like the idea of his thread been turned into a slanging match..anyway,it`s been moved here so that`s it done with..

Guest MONGO
It isn`t the case of been offended,it was the fact that it was put on Joe`s thread and i didn`t like the idea of his thread been turned into a slanging match..anyway,it`s been moved here so that`s it done with..

no it hasnt its still there look

joe, wish I could give you a hug right now! I thought today might have qualified to be the most emotional day of my life. I'm sure of it now! All the best xx

PS Are you planning to visit UK in the future?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: The next few 'off topic' comments from this thread have been split and can now be found HERE

I wasn't looking for an argument or a slanging match. I just used a bad choice of word for which I apologised. I should have said 'those people who are spoiling the place for others.' For the record, I didn't regard you as one of those people.

I wasn't looking for an argument or a slanging match. I just used a bad choice of word for which I apologised. I should have said 'those people who are spoiling the place for others.' For the record, I didn't regard you as one of those people.

Observably it does ... funny