Whats Happening In Bedlington

Pete

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll tell you what's happening Pete; a few of the lads are off to Morpeth the neet for a celebratory birthday drinkathon. Not long after we arrive, Pencil Neck's missus will turn up '...fancy seeing you here, and this is the first time I've been to Morpeth in years...' etc and she'll tag along with us. Simple, but effective.

I'll tell you what's happening Pete; a few of the lads are off to Morpeth the neet for a celebratory birthday drinkathon. Not long after we arrive, Pencil Neck's missus will turn up '...fancy seeing you here, and this is the first time I've been to Morpeth in years...' etc and she'll tag along with us. Simple, but effective.

Afraid Mr & Mrs Neck aren't out of play this evening :(

Have a couple of pints for me Denzel and tek some bread for the ducks.

Again? I think the miscreants should take a more hardline approach - can you imagine the UVF or the IRA resorting to throwing paint? Even the criminals are crap.

Maybe The Stone Roses are the perpetrators?! They've got previous for this sort of thing.

Jst thought i'd introduce myself back on to the forum seen as i aint bin round here for a few weeks, hope everyones enjoyin life and the warm weather!!I certainly am, ive managed to get myself a bit of a suntan from doing f.all apart from working at weekends,although I am back at college in september.

Dont know which paint you on about, the inside is being painted and then we have the rest of the inside to make a start on but cant until the brewery have finished their jobs, part refurb is happening within the next few months and by the way its THE MARKET TAVERN!! ive got a website too www.market-tavern.piczo.com, feel free to admire the work ive put into it, would appreciate comments but nice ones of course, dont forget live entertainment now on every friday starts at 9pm, please spread the word as the more customers i bring in the more shifts i get behind the bar and im canny skint at the minute like!!

Emma x x :P

I heard on tonights news (BBC Look North on Sky) that the Bedlington Terriers Club House has been damaged by fire, how sad this is as they have just been saved from extinction and will play in the Albany league again this season. Is there anymore news on this?

• 4 weeks later...
Apart from Russians, pill sellers and software sellers what eles is happening in Bedlington, hoping to visit soon for a weekend.

It's raining! :D

It's raining! :D

Sunshinning in Leicester

:D:D:D

A phone conversation that I had with my brother earlier today, he informed me that David Milne has a web site that containe photographs of Bedlington. He did'nt know the web address, any information on the web address?