Pete

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He wants a good pub, not a Cher bar.

now hey that is my place of work u talkin about!! Yes we do sell guiness and tomoro nite we have a punk/rock band on but next sat we dont hav anythin on im afraid. dont hesitate to call in its nice and clean now, we have had a little refurb done and will start serving meals a wk on monday

now hey that is my place of work u talkin about!! Yes we do sell guiness and tomoro nite we have a punk/rock band on but next sat we dont hav anythin on im afraid. dont hesitate to call in its nice and clean now, we have had a little refurb done and will start serving meals a wk on monday

No music but plenty of Guiness, sounds like my kind of place.

You're not shy are you, Pete?

No CK just like a quiet pint and a chinwag.

:D

He's like a rat up a drainpipe.

I dont mind being in a drainpipe if its Guiness thats comming down, talking about rats whatever happend to Roland?

:D

well its better when we got music on as its very busy, when we don't, the only reason people come in is to have a pint and a chat with background music on.its all good, its all good!!

I'll be on saturday.

:D:D

Ill be wearing my false teeth, me wig and a red rose just so you can reconise me, might be a plastic one as real roses are a bit expensive this time of year.

:D:D:D

Whats the weather like?

It's nudging 90 degrees Fahrenheit and the sun is cracking the pavements. Be sure to bring your shorts with you.

Bedlington Bears!

Sorry, I mean The Market Tavern.

Me and him have just come back from a weekend in a hotel in Chipping Norton. It was miles to the nearest pub so the guests were at the mercy of the hotel bar prices. £11.40 for 2 single bacardi and draught cokes!

Me and him have just come back from a weekend in a hotel in Chipping Norton. It was miles to the nearest pub so the guests were at the mercy of the hotel bar prices. £11.40 for 2 single bacardi and draught cokes!

bleedin heck thats reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaalllllllllllllly expensive that, i would have told them to shove their bacardi where the sun dont shine!!

It's nudging 90 degrees Fahrenheit and the sun is cracking the pavements. Be sure to bring your shorts with you.

What Denzel means is that its blinkin freezing, definitely hat scarf and gloves weather although we havent had much rain, bit of frost and wind really

Looks like you'll need some new nippers for your kindergarten so you can pay the bill - cue new advertising campaign on here.