The weather is lousy - as per usual!

-----------------

Damp overcast, and dullish.

Ground: Wet

Cloud cover: 100%

Precipitation: Nil

Wind: Zero (unusual)

OAT (Outside Air Temp): 15.4c

(Sensor is in a favourable southerly position, so others in the town may not measure it that high.)

Sunshine: Nil :(

Visibility: 1 Mile

-----------------

Dear Home-sick,

The weather is lousy - as per usual!

-----------------

Damp overcast, and dullish.

Ground: Wet

Cloud cover: 100%

Precipitation: Nil

Wind: Zero (unusual)

OAT (Outside Air Temp): 15.4c

(Sensor is in a favourable southerly position, so others in the town may not measure it that high.)

Sunshine: Nil :(

Visibility: 1 Mile

-----------------

Thank you.

:D:D:D

well suppose if you want news we cud tell u that the town has new seats and benches with the bedlington terrier on them in the beautiful fence green colour, although they have yet to make bus shelters and lamposts match but im sure that is yet to come, wasting our money as usual!!not much else to tell really coz bedlingtons always pretty boring

well suppose if you want news we cud tell u that the town has new seats and benches with the bedlington terrier on them in the beautiful fence green colour, although they have yet to make bus shelters and lamposts match but im sure that is yet to come, wasting our money as usual!!not much else to tell really coz bedlingtons always pretty boring

Boring maybe but it is still home and always will be. New benches with terriers on them, well I don't suppose that livens it up much, ah well theres always the pub.

:D:D

I assume you didn't vote Labour at the last by-election then?

• 2 weeks later...
It's cold and wet here, whats it like up there? Is there anymore news?

I just seen your from leicester.. i was only on about the motorway scoff house .. no offence, all the odd balls hang out in motorway greasy spoons.

I just seen your from leicester.. i was only on about the motorway scoff house .. no offence, all the odd balls hang out in motorway greasy spoons.

Motorway greasy spoons are the glue which keeps Britain together.

Bedlington originally, but lived in Leicester for the past 36 years, still get to Bedlington often a number of relitives still live there. Motoway scoff house there all rip off's better off comming off the motoway at Leicester, Asda has a good cafe only quater of mile off junction 21, or it had, havent been there for a while.

Motorway greasy spoons are the glue which keeps Britain together.

Probably the hot weather thats making it come apart.

Bedlington originally, but lived in Leicester for the past 36 years, still get to Bedlington often a number of relitives still live there. Motoway scoff house there all rip off's better off comming off the motoway at Leicester, Asda has a good cafe only quater of mile off junction 21, or it had, havent been there for a while.

Probably the hot weather thats making it come apart.

ASDA's not bad for a bit of a fry-up mind.

Guest missvic
I was watching this evenings Look North on Sky and there was a news item about an ASBO for wildlife crime being heard in the court at Bedlington, what was that all about?

i just caught the end... i think it might have been a dude twoking eggs or something... however i was more concerned about it beng 'live'... i peered out the window and the weather looked slightly different than it did on tv, and i just live around the corner... hmmmm...

i just caught the end... i think it might have been a dude twoking eggs or something... however i was more concerned about it beng 'live'... i peered out the window and the weather looked slightly different than it did on tv, and i just live around the corner... hmmmm...

The wonders of television, also the reporter seemed to take a long time to answer the studio qestions.