Weekends

ah its the weekend again I love Fridays I go to the pub with the boys and have few beers to help me wind down , on Saturdays i usually do the lawns and a bit of maintenance round the house followed by sport on sky in the afternoon and out to the pub again for a few cleansing ales. Sunday consists of rest and recovery in the morning and a barbie with the family in the afternoon What does your weekend usually consist of ? :blink:

ah its the weekend again I love Fridays I go to the pub with the boys and have few beers to help me wind down , on Saturdays i usually do the lawns and a bit of maintenance round the house followed by sport on sky in the afternoon and out to the pub again for a few cleansing ales. Sunday consists of rest and recovery in the morning and a barbie with the family in the afternoon What does your weekend usually consist of ? :blink:

lounging around and going to the odd boot sale or six! :lol:  then more lounging around!

tranwell probably!

bedlington tat sale no you wont catch me there!

do australians have boot sales?

Probably in the bigger towns or cities Hervey bay is not so big

bet the fishing is good though! not like here! north sea should be called the dead sea 2!

The fishing is good, especially reef fishing,reef fish are good to eat, Last year my cousin from Bedlington visited us we went out on charter boat for the day and caught enough fish for many meals but he caught the catch of the day with a 30 kilo barracuda

The fishing is good, especially reef fishing,reef fish are good to eat, Last year my cousin from Bedlington visited us we went out on charter boat for the day and caught enough fish for many meals but he caught the catch of the day with a 30 kilo barracuda

must be nice av seen some of the fishing on rex hunt! Yibbida Yibbida Folks !

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now