Riddle Time!

Cympil

Well, i'll be!

i think i'll have the Jack Daniels please :D

also, i'd like to thatk my mum, dad and close family, my dog, coz she always stood by me, my next door neighbour, as without them the house next door would be empty, and my 5th grade english teacher for teaching me how to use "google".

Well, i'll be!

also, i'd like to thatk my mum, dad and close family, my dog, coz she always stood by me, my next door neighbour, as without them the house next door would be empty, and my 5th grade english teacher for teaching me how to use "google".

:D

Well, i'll be!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:unsure: was sent this today........ A RIDDLE THAT'LL KILL YOUR BRAIN! this is gonna make you soooooooooo MAD there are 3 words in the english language that end in gry ONE is angry ONE is hungry everyONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for everyONE uses them everyday and if you listened very carefully i've given you the third word ........... what is it?

:unsure: was sent this today........ A RIDDLE THAT'LL KILL YOUR BRAIN! this is gonna make you soooooooooo MAD there are 3 words in the english language that end in gry ONE is angry ONE is hungry everyONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for everyONE uses them everyday and if you listened very carefully i've given you the third word ........... what is it?

The answer is actually 'Language'

Yes, i know it does not end in 'gry', but thats not what the riddle is asking for. it states:

there are 3 words in the english language

Although this is worded slightly more confusingly than the origional, i'm sure that is the answer.

The answer is actually 'Language'

Yes, i know it does not end in 'gry', but thats not what the riddle is asking for. it states:

Although this is worded slightly more confusingly than the origional, i'm sure that is the answer.

spot on thank you ;)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now