Predictions

Pencil_Neck

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Despite what pessimistic Pete might think, I reckon the Toon will win tonight. 3-1.

CK, I could not agree more Provided we are good defensively because AZ have got a crape defense. Theres definitly goals to be got against them.

HOWAY THE TOON

Have to agree CK, roll on the end of the season lets get some new blood in there or eles we will be in the Championship if we are not carefull.

Never happen with 50K of folk rolling through the gates.......lucky you have a number

of the outstanding defensive unit out of contract in the summer ;)

Surely the replacements can't be as crap.......?

Have to agree CK, roll on the end of the season lets get some new blood in there or eles we will be in the Championship if we are not carefull.

Maybe some of them players will be signed up by Bedlingtons own Terriers at the transfer window.....

• 3 weeks later...

The Toon v Arsnel

Any half decent team would have buried Arsnel on Monday but not the Toon, it was obviouse that good old Glen had sent them out to get a draw.

What a load of rubbish and they can still get religated.

Whats your opinion Colonel?

They won't be relegated.

A draw against Arsenal isn't to be sniffed at considering Newcastle's recent woes. Despite the fact that Arsenal seem to be on their holidays already, Toure and Gallas are still an outstanding central defensive pairing.

Four points from the Easter programme is four more than I was expecting.

They won't be relegated.

A draw against Arsenal isn't to be sniffed at considering Newcastle's recent woes. Despite the fact that Arsenal seem to be on their holidays already, Toure and Gallas are still an outstanding central defensive pairing.

Four points from the Easter programme is four more than I was expecting.

Well you have got a point there, 4 point is not too bad but I still feel that a half decent side would have buried the Arsnel on Monday.

It was good to read that Owen has played his first game since his injury, scored as well. There saying he could play against Chelsea but I think he would be better left out until next season because of he does play then he's likly to play for England as well, puttong him at more risk of injury and then we won't have him again next season.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now