Www.bedlington.co.uk

Mr Darn

As a few of us have noticed recently, the board is becoming very quiet, and i think this is due to the fact not many people realize its back! (or that it was here in the first place!)

Are the founders of Bedlington.co.uk planning on releasing advertising?

i for one would love to sport a funky www.bedlington.co.uk sticker on the back of my car.

Why not use this thread as a measure of demand, just to see if it is worth a look into!

If not, would you (the founders) have a problem with anyone advertising the site in this way? (non profit of course!)

obviously, to begin with it would have to be a 'cash up front' venture, as i'm sure no-one would foot the bill for the outlay, but I'm sure in a few months, car stickers and stickers in the windows of local buisnesses will start popping up everywhere.

and, the more popular the site gets, the more interest businesses will take in advertisement on the site, who will receive more trade, which will attract more businesses to the town, who will advertise, getting the benifit of this increased trade, which will....

Am i waffling again?

imagine if this one post fueled the economic revolution of bedlington! :D:D:D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a few of us have noticed recently, the board is becoming very quiet, and i think this is due to the fact not many people realize its back! (or that it was here in the first place!)

Are the founders of Bedlington.co.uk planning on releasing advertising?

i for one would love to sport a funky www.bedlington.co.uk sticker on the back of my car.

Why not use this thread as a measure of demand, just to see if it is worth a look into!

If not, would you (the founders) have a problem with anyone advertising the site in this way? (non profit of course!)

obviously, to begin with it would have to be a 'cash up front' venture, as i'm sure no-one would foot the bill for the outlay, but I'm sure in a few months, car stickers and stickers in the windows of local buisnesses will start popping up everywhere.

and, the more popular the site gets, the more interest businesses will take in advertisement on the site, who will receive more trade, which will attract more businesses to the town, who will advertise, getting the benifit of this increased trade, which will....

Am i waffling again?

imagine if this one post fueled the economic revolution of bedlington! :D:D:D

I agree with what you have said Mr Darn as I still have relitives in Bedlington who were not aware of the Bedlington web site. People do look at car stickers and it would be a good way of advertising the site and as you say could bring in more sponsership money from local business advertising.

Come on Threegee lets hear your point of view.

I agree with what you have said Mr Darn as I still have relitives in Bedlington who were not aware of the Bedlington web site. People do look at car stickers and it would be a good way of advertising the site and as you say could bring in more sponsership money from local business advertising.

Come on Threegee lets hear your point of view.

who-hoo, a responce!!!

watch this space for a few ideas...

indeed he is and if he thinks i am gonna be driving round in something like that we are trading our car in for a pink car with playboy stickers plastered all over :)

when (and if) you ever PASS your driving test, i'll gladly buy you a pink car with playboy stickers all over it.

i hear a good one in mustard yellow is for sale by the trotter family...

...anyone know a good spraypainter??

when (and if) you ever PASS your driving test, i'll gladly buy you a pink car with playboy stickers all over it.

Yeah that David who wrote 'Denise I love you David.' Does anyone know anything about that historical bit of graffiti anyway? Whenever I drive under the black bridge I like to think Denise and David lived happily ever after. Does anyone know if they did?

The lad that wrote it killed himself.

Not nice

i will just take the car we have no to the sprayers :)

What's this? Marital discord in the family Darn!

Tsk,tsk.

Joe

This is better than Big Brother

:D

Washing my nads in hydrochloric acid is more fun than watching big brother