Www.bedlington.co.uk

Mr Darn

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am in 100% agreement, I would rather watch paint drip off of a dry brush than watch that rubbish. It's time they brought back the Grove Family

<RANT>

It's not just Big Brother, it's the constant bombardment of reality rubbish, X Factor, Pop Idol, American Idol, Celebrity Ice Skating, celebrity sing along (can't remember the name), Survivor (the one on the tropical islands), to name but a few. And to top it all off, ITV2 rub salt in the wounds by showing what goes on behind the scenes. Also E4 get in on the act by showing you 'celebrities' asleep almost makes me want to rip up my tv license and demand a refund.

</RANT>

Also I believe there was a tv channel which allowed you to watch paint dry.

:D

<RANT>

It's not just Big Brother, it's the constant bombardment of reality rubbish, X Factor, Pop Idol, American Idol, Celebrity Ice Skating, celebrity sing along (can't remember the name), Survivor (the one on the tropical islands), to name but a few. And to top it all off, ITV2 rub salt in the wounds by showing what goes on behind the scenes. Also E4 get in on the act by showing you 'celebrities' asleep almost makes me want to rip up my tv license and demand a refund.

</RANT>

Also I believe there was a tv channel which allowed you to watch paint dry.

I agree 200%.

Is that other channel on Sky the one where you can watch paint dry?

Mr Darn,

There seems to be nothing wrong with your rationale about promoting this site and the businesses in the town but when this site was first opened all local busiesess were given FREE space and only a very few had the forsight to take the offer up.

It should also have been the first town in the country to have it's web address underneath all road direction signs but WDC/NCC would not allow that for some reason even though other towns adopted the idea!

Mr Darn,

There seems to be nothing wrong with your rationale about promoting this site and the businesses in the town but when this site was first opened all local busiesess were given FREE space and only a very few had the forsight to take the offer up.

It should also have been the first town in the country to have it's web address underneath all road direction signs but WDC/NCC would not allow that for some reason even though other towns adopted the idea!

typical

Mr Darn,

Crazy talk Malcolm, why would any local business want to advertise, a devious modernized but localized version of the plug plot perhaps? Driving the working classes to desperation. 1.gif

PS. If you use Firefox 2 browser it has a built in spell check...... :rolleyes:

Crazy talk Malcolm, why would any local business want to advertise, a devious modernized but localized version of the plug plot perhaps? Driving the working classes to desperation. 1.gif

PS. If you use Firefox 2 browser it has a built in spell check...... :rolleyes:

"Working Class" in Wansbeck.........good one :lol:

Denzel will you be putting any bedlington.co.uk stickers on the Custard Pie?

No, I need to sell the !*!@# . Not really into stickers and stuff on cars - 'Baby on Board' in particular gets my goat. So what like?

Ave rang two people aready man

I can imagine the conversation....

"'Ere mate, Denzel's got one of them Fiat's for sale, know what I mean? Don't get lemon, just get it sorted and we'll hear know more about it. Now jog on you mug".