Quiz Connections

keith lockey

• 3 weeks later...

Dallas, Dynasty, Terrahawks, He-Man, Tom & Jerry, Dukes of Hazzard, Air Wolf, Blue Thunder, Rambo, Roadrunner & Will-e-Coyote, Daffy Duck and the A Team.

Are we looking for a song that includes all that lot?

YES - one song contains all the above. (PS - just Roadrunner)

Edited by keith lockey

HEY MATTHEW – KAREL FIALKO

WELL DONE KEITH

And have I have really gone OTT with your prize this time.

For getting the connection, Keith, you have won Joan Collin's and Linda Evan's entire wardrobe for the Dallas series. So now you can go to the Red Lion in a multitude of padded shoulder, low-cut evening gowns all in an assortment of gaudy colours. You'll stand out a mile on Friday nights especially in the black maxi with matching earrings. On top of that you have won He-Man's leather harness and a year's subscription to the Men's BDSM gym in Pink Lane. (Watch the floor when you go in – it is covered in pound coins that have fallen out of people's pockets.) On top of that you have won a wing-walking experience on the Air Wolf or Blue Thunder. It will leave you in a spin. On top of that I have arranged an evening of pleasure and passion with Zelda from Terrahawks. Malcolm Robinson says she's hot, so wear your asbestos Y-Fronts. On top of that I have procured for you the Dukes of Hazard car and A-team van so you can drive around Bedlington in them and go to Tesco's for your shopping - and as an added bonus I have got you a Daffy Duck costume to wear whilst you're driving.

I am just too good to you.

Edited by keith lockey

HEY MATTHEW – KAREL FIALKO

WELL DONE KEITH

And have I have really gone OTT with your prize this time.

For getting the connection, Keith, you have won Joan Collin's and Linda Evan's entire wardrobe for the Dallas series. So now you can go to the Red Lion in a multitude of padded shoulder, low-cut evening gowns all in an assortment of gaudy colours. You'll stand out a mile on Friday nights especially in the black maxi with matching earrings. On top of that you have won He-Man's leather harness and a year's subscription to the Men's BDSM gym in Pink Lane. (Watch the floor when you go in – it is covered in pound coins that have fallen out of people's pockets.) On top of that you have won a wing-walking experience on the Air Wolf or Blue Thunder. It will leave you in a spin. On top of that I have arranged an evening of pleasure and passion with Zelda from Terrahawks. Malcolm Robinson says she's hot, so wear your asbestos Y-Fronts. On top of that I have procured for you the Dukes of Hazard car and A-team van so you can drive around Bedlington in them and go to Tesco's for your shopping - and as an added bonus I have got you a Daffy Duck costume to wear whilst you're driving.

I am just too good to you.

Absolutely not,....... nah.......... never ......... no way will I drink in the Red Lion !!!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now