Happy Valentines Day!

Mr Darn

I hope it's a large box of chocolates or a large bottle of champers as I think that's what she'd appreciate!

Mrs Neck got none of the above but she had breakfast in bed (on a school day) & large bunch of flowers purchased via the joint. However Mrs Neck had an interview so one was not over playing such things to keep her mind on keeping Mr Neck in beer.

She off to bed with a smile (efforts will improve next year)........Mr Neck is interviewing next week.....

Enjoy your school trip with the rock god :mellow:

Guest missvic
missvic if i am right i think u maybe my neighbour, small town we live in!

ooh! are you? have you heard french indie-disco-pop being played at full pelt over the last 24 hours? i don't want to disclose my location for fear of net perverts and the like, but give me a clue about where we may both live!

ooh! are you? have you heard french indie-disco-pop being played at full pelt over the last 24 hours? i don't want to disclose my location for fear of net perverts and the like, but give me a clue about where we may both live!

Had a word with Miss darn, and she seems to think your the rather charming young lady with a new ring on her finger, if not, then its not you!!!!

(ps, if you do live next door, Congratulations, i hear he's quite a catch!) :D:wub::D

Guest missvic
Had a word with Miss darn, and she seems to think your the rather charming young lady with a new ring on her finger, if not, then its not you!!!!

(ps, if you do live next door, Congratulations, i hear he's quite a catch!) :D:wub::D

Alas, I have neither charm nor a new ring!

Looks like you have got yourself a good slipper ripper.

Have fun.

:D

slippers, toes, fingers, towels, rugs, carpets, ears(little sh!t!), corner units, settee's, in fact, every bliddy thing in the house with exception to the many 'chew' toys we bought her!!!!111!!1! little git!

(i love her really!!)