Happy Valentines Day!

Mr Darn

slippers, toes, fingers, towels, rugs, carpets, ears(little sh!t!), corner units, settee's, in fact, every bliddy thing in the house with exception to the many 'chew' toys we bought her!!!!111!!1! little git!

(i love her really!!)

Ah bless thier littel paws.

My dogs 10 years old, the only thing he still rips up is the wife's shoes, I think he is mentally disturbed.

He is so thoughtful he has even said "if we split, i am taking the puppy"

yeah, thats exactly what was said.

just like if someone said "i'm going out with the lads tonight dear" it translates to "i prefer alcohol to your company you frumpy, fat old tart."

nice place to bring it up "Dear".

simple things please simple minds aint that right

simple things?

theirs no way i would believe that much could come out of something so small had i not seen it myself.

if it had been mine, i would have been shouting for a camera, i swear to god!

(she'll see it when she takes the kids to school tomorrow, i aint cleaned it up yet!!!)

simple things?

theirs no way i would believe that much could come out of something so small had i not seen it myself.

if it had been mine, i would have been shouting for a camera, i swear to god!

(she'll see it when she takes the kids to school tomorrow, i aint cleaned it up yet!!!)

Get your camera out, it could be a gooden for your (Idea For New Section/addition To 'taken Today')

Get your camera out, it could be a gooden for your (Idea For New Section/addition To 'taken Today')

Hmmmmmnn............................

could go round and take a few, could do a 'guess which type of dog diddit' type of thing eh?