Holliday In Wansbeck

wonky

well,lads and lasses, it wont be long now and the wonky landrover will be rattling along the road back to the motherland and the pint of scotch that you got to come back for..i am planning on sampling a few kebabs on route and might even take in one of bedlingtons splendid quirky old worlde cafes for a fried breakfast.probably give kings a miss this time after my last experiance down the bank top..and i met one of the local misfits who was trying to paint my van door.he might not have been a local..could have been from blyth for all i know..lol

any ways..i have packed my pointy stick and plan to walk through the woods as part of my holliday and will be taking it along for protection..i was sent a picture last week of the stepping stones in flood last week via email so will be packing my wellies too. theres not much point walking through the woods with wet feet when you can put your wellies on i think fred elliot once said. i say theres no point walking through the woods with wet feet when you can put your wellies on.i say ashley.lol

i was hoping to catch up with some of the dorty lasses i used to hang out with for a catch up but the wife has told me under no circumstance am i allowed to go near the dorty tramps ,so will have to pass it up this time.probably just as well really as they were one of the reasons i ended up leaving town and some pit deputy from the 80s is going to kill me if he gets ahad.

will bring my camera along for the ride and if i can master this photo posting crack i will share them on my return..if there are any degenerates that you want sorting out or moving along there will be plenty room in the back of my van and i will fly tip them out up c resswell or somewhere like it..it wont be a problem as fly tipping is a skill i have learnt from the irish and they are the grand masters of it.

i know sometimes i talk aload of crap but i can honestly say,hand on heart..i am really looking forward to my holliday in wansbeck and hope the sun shines for us all every day .

post-2236-0-56670700-1367828005_thumb.jp

quarinetine.lol. thats just for the gypsies..on their way back..usually they go to england and end up in all the places they shouldnt be. i remember once traveling to scotland during the foot and mouth outbreak carrying a trials bike on the back of the van..that was a scary time as there was soo much mud under the jeep and wedged in the chassis they nearly impounded my van and it was mud i had brought with me..the ssdt was canceled that year.

gone are the days of driving over old mattereses soaked in domestus..

aye maggie..i was actually thinking of poping into the red lion for a few pints but recon if i create a stir with my van it might atract attension to my drinking habits and warrant a pull off plod..i will probably not be wandering too far from my van anyhows as my manhood is very small and i need the van to keep up the feelgood factor otherwise my holliday would be crap..wont be long now hinny...tick tock.tick tock..

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now